Nine

Dantes Pov

Me and vylad just sat there smiling at each other. Until another loud clap boomed and he jumped into my arms. I blushed a rose red as he shook in my arms. I hugged him.
"You know you're pretty silly when you're scared." I said
"S-shut up!"
"You're also adorable when you stutter."
"H-hey!"
I laughed and he eventually joined.
"Well the storm is pretty nasty out there looks like your staying the night."
"Again" I added onto vylads sentence
I heard his stomach grumble but he didn't do anything.
"So what do want to do?"
"Well judging by the sound of your stomach I choose food!"
"Well I don't really have much there.... I was gonna get groceries today but that's canceled."
"Well I shall find food!" I said foolishly as I ran into vylads kitchen. I found some potato chips In the back of his cupboard. I grabbed them, it was two small bags and walked out. I hid them behind my back.
"Guess there was noth-" I cut him off by flicking a bag of potato chips at him and saying "Dantes fabulous potato chips have been delivered!"
He laughed so hard it made me laugh. I heard another load bang of lightning but he was to busy laughing to notice. I sat on the couch again next to vylad but we were both silent.

Vylads Pov

We were both silent. He started to stare at me with his dark blue eyes that sparkled off the small lamp next to us. He scooted a little closer. I didn't move being to lost in his eyes.
"Vylad?"
"Y-yeah Dante."
"I'm sorry."
"For wha-" I was cut off by a pair of soft lips touching mine. I was to shocked to kiss back even though I.... kinda wanted to.

Garroth's Pov

I laid in Laurence's bed as he spun in his chair.
"What do you wanna do?" He asked
"I don't know. I don't think Dante or Travis are gonna come back tonight so there gose game night."
We sighed.
"We can watch a movie?" He suggested
"Sure"

~Le time skip to about half way through the movie~

Laurence was drifting off to sleep. I felt tired but stayed awake not even paying attention to the movie. I actually probably spent more time looking over at Laurence then the tv. Why exactly did I keep doing that. Do I have feelings for him? No, there's no way he's my best friend. He's a brother to me. A loud thunder clap caused me to foolishly shriek. It made Laurence jolt awake.
"Who's it in the what's it!" He said
I laughed at him, he laughed too.
"So what exactly were we doing?" Laurence said stretching.
"We were watching a movie" I pointed at the tv.
"Ok, well I'm hungry want some food?"
"Sure" I stood up and we walked to the kitchen.
We looked around deciding on what we wanted for about ten minutes before finally just getting cereal. We ate our cereal and just sat in the dining room.
"Soooooo.... Garroth what you wanna do?
I made the I don't know sound while shrugging my shoulders.
"Hmmmmmmm"
He hummed
"I actually think I might crash for the night." I yawned
"Yeah me too I guess." He stretched.
We walked into our rooms and soon fell asleep. Or at least I did.

Travis's Pov

I'm not gonna lie I was a little shocked. I didn't know how to respond. Well there were a few moments were it was obvious back then.
Like my sleepover with the guys, or the carnival, or that one Birthday party, and Christmas which I spent at his house.
Before I could give any answer he then blurted out "it's not like I like you now or anything." He said it all like it was one word. He then laughed nervously awaiting my answer.
"That's kind of funny."
"Why?"
"Because I liked you for a little back in Highschool."

It's not like I was lying either, there were moments I felt something hut put it away being afraid.

"I thought you were straight?"
"Nope, bi."
"Oh.... Well I guess that is kinda funny." He didn't laugh or smile when he said that.
"Something on your mind Zane?"
"Oh.. N-no I'm fine."
"You sure?" I scooted closer to him.
"I'm fine Travis."
"Then why are so pale?"
"I'm a pale person."
"You know I'm not giving up until you tell me."
"I've got nothing to tell Travis"
"Yes you do"
"No I don't"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"No"
"Yes"
"See I knew you had something!" I said
"That doesn't count you tricked me!
I sighed "please just tell me why you seem off?"
"Well... In the back of mind I just keep hearing a voice that says "he's lying, he doesn't care he'll just shut you out again. "Do you actually care Travis? Or is this just pity?"
"Zane....."
"Yes or no is this just pity?"
I put my hand on Zanes shoulder. "If I hated you I would slap you across the face."

Zane closed his eyes and scrunched up his face as if preparing for me to hit him. I would never do that. I hugged Zane tightly and whispered
"I would never do that."
Zane buried his head in my shoulder. I pulled back from the hug after a little to stare into his ice blue eyes. It was like when we were kids except... This time I felt something I couldn't describe in my chest. Like a dream had just came true.