Seventeen

Garroths Pov

"Dante you know you're the only one besides Zane who likes horror movies! Why'd you do that?" I blurted
"To see all your priceless reactions." Dante laughed
"Well it wasn't funny for us!" Vylad pouted
"Was for me." Zane chuckled
"Well I'm going to bed." Travis sighed.
I took a glance at the clock. It was late. I stood up because I was gonna head to my room also. I was stopped though at the sound of lightning. Me and my brothers all jumped in unison.
"MEEP!" We all squealed
"Looks like it's actually a thunder storm out there." Dante said as Vylad gripped onto him tighter. I would have death stared him but technically it was just the lighting that had scared Vylad into doing this.
"I guess you two can stay the night again." Laurence suggested
"Thanks."
"Thank you"
"Zane come help me get some blankets. There in my room because that's the only means of storage we have." Travis said
"Alright"

Zane's Pov

I followed Travis down stairs. He opened up a giant closet.
"Alright grab some blankets with me." Travis said reaching for the top. I was a little shorter so I had to get on my tippy toes. Travis had already got a Blanton I was searching around for one with my hand because I couldn't see what was up there. I eventually grabbed something but had to tug really hard. When I had Finally gotten it out of the closet I fell backwards with it.
"Gah!"
"Ooofff!" Travis said as I accidentally fell back on him.
"Thanks for braking my fall?"
"You're welcome." He laughed. I laughed.
I got off of him and pocked up the fallen blanket.
"Hey Zane."
"Yes?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yes."
"Why are you so clumsy?"
"Don't know."
"Well I think i know why you fell back there."
"Why."
"Because you fell for me." He gave me finger guns and I laughed.
"That was the cheesiest thing I've ever heard."
"I knew you'd like it." He laughed and we headed up stairs again.

~45 minutes later~

Me and Vylad stared at each other not able to get to sleep because of the Lightning. My eyes stung his probably did too. I sat up braking the Stare and wiped my eyes. Vylad did the same. Squeaked in unison at the sound of lighting.
"What's with all the racket." Travis said sleepily standing on the top step.
"Sorry lightning....." I said
"Oh that's right." Travis walked over to me and grabbed my hand,
"Travis w-what are you doing."
"You can't really hear the Lightning in the basement so come." He dragged me away into the basement. He flopped on his bed and I laid on the couch. It was really quiet down here. I had almost fell asleep when a box fell over waking both me and Travis up.
"What was that!?" He said
"A box." I got up and closed the closet
"Hey Zane." Travis patted a spot next to him motioning for me to sit down. I did.
"Yes?"
"Dose lightning really scare you that much?"
"Yes why else would I be down here in the first place."
"Ok I was just curious because when we were at your place and lightning started you only jumped once. The rest of the night you were relaxed in my arms.
"......" I turned into a tomato
He hugged me
"You know you're like a giant marsh mellow Zane."
"What's that supposed to mean!?"
"It means you're really squishy and hugging you Is nice."
"T-thanks I guess..."
I heard a slight snore come from him.
"Night Travis."
I just laid down on the bed him attached to me. My logic was that he would move eventually and id get up. That didn't happen though. I let myself fall asleep. This isn't going to end well.