Five

Vylads Pov

Dante and I had decided to go to the coffee shop. We talked for a little it was pretty much just basically about a new game he had gotten. We stayed on that topic until some cute girls came. Dante got up and started flirting with them. I just sat on the other side of the shop staring at them. For some reason I felt queazy looking at the scene. I started to grip the coffee cup really hard. It broke causing it to spill everywhere.

"Damn it" I muttered. I quickly cleaned up the mess. A few people were staring at me. Dante didn't even realize which made me upset for some odd reason. I decided to leave him be. I left the coffee shop and walked down the road before texting him.

V: Hey sorry I left. You looked busy.
D: oh so you just left. I thought something might have happened to you.
V: Nope I'm fine besides spilling my coffee all over me.
D: So is it ok if we still hang out.
V: Sure I guess. I'm only down the road so see ya soon?
D: Yeah be there in a minute.
Dante arrived very quickly. I wasn't that far so it was no surprise.
"Hey vylad!" He said
"Hey Dante"

Dantes Pov

"Hey I got an idea!" I said
"What is it"
"Listen, when Nicole broke up with me Travis gave me the weirdest yet best technique that helped me get over. To talk about past relationships to see how meaningless they were. What do you think!"
"I guess" he gave me a smile.
He started listing off old relationships. They all ended in him getting broken up with. I kinda felt bad for him. The only one that got me was the one right before he mentioned his newest ex.
"Yeah and then I dated Aaron a while back. Like in college. I didn't really have anything since then besides her. But I think you made me feel better thanks Dante!" He smiled

"Wait you and Aaron dated?"
"Oh yeah it didn't last long though"
"Oh ok"
  Why did hearing this news make me happy?
"Wanna head back to my place Dante?"
"Sure"
We went back to his place and watched like eleventeen movies. After a while vylad started to drift off to sleep. He rested his head on my lap which made me blush for some reason. I stared down at him and smiled. I couldn't help it. I just had to go and do something stupid. I kissed his forehead.