Librarian! Goth X Cheerleader! Palette~Not Who I Fell In Love With

Goths POV

"Heyyyyy Gothy~"

I look up from stacking books into shelves behind my desk to see the bright face of my boyfriend Palette. An instant smile grew on my own face and I suddenly felt a sense of calm in a place that didn't. "Hello Palette..."

Palette smiled his perfect smile and made his way behind my desk as I sat on my chair. Seeing as the Library was deserted he sat on my lap, making me blush hard. "So how's your day been babe?" He asked playing with the tassels on my hoodie. "Awful. Had these punk kids in here making a mess and causing a riot. And this one girl...Blaire...keeps coming in and hitting on me"

I felt Palette stiffen in my lap.

"Babe? Y-you okey?" I was worried for my lover. He had completely frozen, his face had drained of all colour and his body was cold.

"I'm fine Gothy...no worries"

His voice seemed strained and forced. He stood up, the pricks in his eye sockets were dilated, real small..

"I'll see you tonight Gothy" he said flatly as he walked out. There must be something wrong. This is not the Palette I know...

//The Next Day\\

Palette's POV

I hid in the Library. Gothy said this girl...Blaire...kept hitting on him. He also said that she came in at the end of everyday. If this girl was going to hit on MY Gothy...I was going to set her straight.

//Time Skip\\

Still Palette's POV

After Blaire left I followed her into the girls toilet. Thankfully no one saw me. The girl had brown hair tired up and a cupcake hair clip keeping her fridge out of her eyes. She wore short, revealing clothes and too much make up. She spun around after looking in the mirror and saw me.

"What are you doing in the girls toilets you creep!"

I ignored the question.

"You need to stay away from Goth" I simply stated.

"What? And why would I do that? It's obvious he loves me i mean, come on!" She pointed to herself.

"Why would Goth...like a girl like you? You wear trashy clothes and horrible make up. And he's. My. Boyfriend!!" I moved my hand from behind my back to reveal the knife in my hand. Her eyes widen in fear and she backs up against the wall. "Wh-what the hell are you doing?!"

I felt a twisted smile creep onto my face.

"You tried to take Gothy away from me...now your going to pay"

I pierced my knife straight through the girls stomach, I twist it with a sadistic smirk. I pull the knife out as the girl falls to the floor lifeless. I watch her soul shatter and her body turn to dust. I drop my knife and was out.

Thank god it was the end of the day and no one would be here...except Goth. I walk to the Library, drenched in the girls blood, a craze look still on my face.

As I walk in Goth turns around. "Hey sweetheart I--" his eye sockets widen and fear shook his body. "P-Palette...what...ha-happened?" He stammered as I walk to him, gently push him down onto his chair and sat on his lap, also smearing blood on him.

"It's okey baby~ she's gone now~" I purred.

"Palette...Wh-what did you do?" He tried to stay calm

"I got rid of her baby~ she won't bother you anymore~"

"Y-you killed her?!"

"For us Gothy~..."

"NoW yOuR aLl MiNe~"