SwapFell X BlueBerry~Error Did Something...Good?

Blueberry was wondering a new AU his best friend, Error, had shown him.

He said it was similar to Blues Universe so Blue was intrigued.

"G-g-go see th-the S-S-Sa-Sans of th-that place" Error had suggested, a smirk playing on his face.

"ALRIGHTY. YOUR MY FRIEND SO I TRUST YOU!" Blue yelled as he jumped through the glitchy portal Error had opened for him.

By now Blue had been walking around this Universes Snowdin for a while. His little legs were starting to ache, the cold was nipping at his bones making him shiver and the sound of snow crunching under his feet began to echo in his head.

He folded his arms trying to keep as much warmth to him as possible.

He was unsuccessful...

He was also tired and hungry.

"Who the fuck are you?!" A sneering middle toned voice came from behind him. But, from only hearing the sound of snow and wind, this came as a shock to Blue as he yelped out in surprise, baby blue tears in his eye sockets from the piercing cold.

"Hey ya a'ight there kid?"

By now Blue just wanted some kind of warmth so he ran to the figure hugging them, not caring who they were.

"Gah! G-get of me you freak!!"

Blue only tightened his grip and managed to gasp out a few hoarse words.

"S-s-so...c-c-c-c-cold..."

The figure, SwapFell, look surprised. He'd never seen something so...adorable...

He groaned and put his arms loosely around Blue, teleporting them both to his home and in front of the lit fire.

Blue slightly moaned from the sudden warms and comfort causing SwapFell to blush a red.

...he loved this kids voice...

"Now I demand you tell me who you are!" SwapFell tried to sound his evil self but failed, the smaller skeleton making him softer.

"M-MY NAME IS SANS!! BUT SEEING AS YOUR ALSO A SANS. YOU CAN CALL ME BLUEBERRY!" Blue said, his normal, happy self.

"I'm SwapFell. What are you doing here Blueberry?"

"WELL...MY FRIEND ERROR TOLD ME TO COME HERE. HE SAID ITS LIKE MY UNIVERSE! I...WANTED TO COME
BECAUSE ERROR TOLD ME YOUR LONLEY AND HE WANTED ME TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!" Blue smiled wide.

"I don't do friends kid so scram!"

"WELL OF COURSE YOU DONT WHEN YOU TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT SILLY. BUT ILL HELP YOU!! ILL BE YOUR FIRST FRIEND SWAPFELL!!"

Swapfell would be lying if he said he wasn't flattered. He never expected anyone to WANT to be his friend. Especially not some one like Blue...

~*le sexy ass time skip be like*~

Blue had tried his hardest to make SwapFell a nicer person but it was hard. SwapFell wasn't really used to kindness.

"COME ON SWAPFELL TRY!!"

"I CANT BLUE!!!"

"PLEASE?! FOR ME?!"

SwapFell couldn't deny Blues pleading face...

...so he tried his best to smile...

...and it wasn't half bad...

"KYAAAAA!" Blue screamed shaking SwapFell by she shoulders.

"AHHHH! BLUE!!" SwapFell yelled not expecting this sudden physical contact.

"WELL DONE SWAPFELL IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" Blue hugged SwapFell again closer.

SwapFell blushed...

...and hugged back resting his head in the crook of Blues neck/spine.

"Thank you Error"