Classic X Fell~Minds Locked

Requested by lovetmnt34d

"YOUR A WORTHLESS EXCUSE FOR A MONSTER AND A BROTHER! YOUR WEAK, LAZY, AND YOUR JOKES ARE STUPID!!" Underfell Papyrus yelled at his younger brother.

"OH SO MY PUNS ARE STUPID NOW IS THAT IT?!"

"YES THAT IS PRECISELY "IT"! THEYRE CHILDISH, CRUDE AND ALWAYS FAIL TO MAKE ME LAUGH!"

"A'IGHT THEN, HOWS ABOUT I DO IMPERSONATIONS INSTED!? HEY GUYS LOOK! IM THE GRRRRRREAT PAPYRUS! I PRACTICE EVIL LAUGHS IN THE SHOWER LIKE A FRICKIN DINGUS!! NEH GEH GEH!!"

"THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE AN IMPERSONATION....THAT SOUNDS LIKE...MOCKERY!! YOUR MOCKING ME ARENT YOU?!"

"Nooooo Paps c'mon I'm your brother. I would ne- I would never e- LOOK PAPS A HUMAN!!"

"WHERE?!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"VERY CLEVER AND WITTY AS USUAL SANS..."

"HAHAHAHHA OH HAHAHAHHA MY HAHAHAHAH"

"ILL BE IN MY TORTURE ROOM!!"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA"

"DONT BOTHER ME!!"

SLAM!!!!

Fell should feel like he's won this fight, right? He made his boss mad. He should be happy? Well in Underfell there is no happiness.

Fell scowled.

He started to think.

'Why doesn't Paps like me? What did I ever do wrong?"

Fell felt hot ruby tears in the corner of his eye sockets.

In his out bust Fell ran out of his house letting some tears fall.

Since all AU's clashes all Sanses were able to open portals to other Universes.

Fell opened a portal to a random AU and jumped through it.

He stumbled on to cold show by this Universes waterfall.

'Strange'...Fell thought. 'This looks exactly like Underfell...'

Fell was...close, this wasn't UnderFell. This was the original Universe, UnderTale.

This place seemed more beautiful to Fell. More...friendly and peaceful unlike Underfell.

Fell sat down on the bridge and stared longingly at the waterfall. To Fell, the waterfall looked like millions of tiny diamonds all flowing down. The blue, glistening Echo Flowers were all over, not withered and dead like the ones in Underfell. He pondered going up to a few of them to hear what the last person here said to them, but he realised that required effort, of which he had none.

He sighed, still thinking about his Boss.

His head/skull snapped around in alarm as he heard snow crunching behind him.

"Heh heh. Never thought I'd see another version of me" the figured said. Fell stood up instantly, his eye keeping its red glow.

"You look tense buddy. You might wanna calm down or you'll -pasta-away"

Fell let out a chuckle, well, more of a quiet giggle. This other Sans liked puns as much as him.

The other Sans or "Classic" held out his boney hand for Fell to shake.

By now the red and black dressed skeleton was in a state of confusion. He hastily took Classics hand and shook it.

"Heh heh. What your name?"

"Well...in my universe I'm Sans but...ya can call me Fell" Fell said.

Classic nods.

"Call me Classic" Classic replied.

Fell smiled. Something he hadn't done in a long time. He felt...happy for once in his life.

Classic sat down beside Fells feet as Fell joined him.

"Beautiful ain't it?" Classic said closing his eye sockets.

"Really is" Fell replied.

"You been having trouble with your bro?"

Fell was shocked. "H-how did you..."

"I'm another version of you. When you come to my Universe I know..."

Fell sighed. "Yeah."

Classic smiled. "You can stay here if you want"

"Wh-what?!"

"You heard me"

"A-are you nuts?!"

"Yup"

"We just met!!"

"So? I like ya"

Fells cheek bones were now a shade of light red.

"F-fine! If your gonna force me!"

"Heh heh"

Fell yawned. He only realised it was now dark and his boss had woken him up at 4am to go on patrol for humans.

"Man I'm -bone-tired"

Classic chuckled "If ya tired ya can sleep on me" Classic suggested.

Fells blush worsened but he complied as he rest his head on Classics shoulder and drifted to sleep.

"Don't worry...he won't hurt you again" and with that Classic placed his teeth on Fells head.