FreshPaper~No Innocence

Requested by lovetmnt34d

PaperJam and Fresh had been best friends for a long time. Although PJ's parents, Ink and Error, hated Fresh he didn't care, he found him interesting, funny, kind. He loved the way he dressed and the way he spoke...

...just everything about him PaperJam loved it...

And PaperJam was sure he had feelings for Fresh.

Today he was finally going to tell Fresh of his feelings.

...he hoped he wouldn't fine him creepy and reject him.

As if the author had planned the timing, Fresh skated in, ignoring the glares from Ink and Error. "Sup mah radical broskis!" He said to the angered skeletons as he knocked on PaperJams door.

"Who is it?" PJ asked through the door. "It's me Jammy Jam!" Fresh said back.

PJs cheek bones instantly heated up. "C-coming Mr Fresh!" He yelled and straightened out his cloths in his mirror, hoping he looked okey.

He then opens his bedroom door to see the 90's loving skeleton he knew and loved. "Hey Mr Fresh!" He greeted moving from the door way to let Fresh in his room. "Heya Jammy how'ya doin?" He asked making his way in and sitting on PJs bed, his skateboard disappearing as he did so.

"I-I'm good what about you?" PJ asked out of politeness. "Fantastic nah am here brah!" PJs blush worsened. He loved it when Fresh liked being with him. "So whata we doin t'day Jammy Jam?" Fresh asked laying on PJs bed, his hands behind his head/skull. PJ blushed more.

He then finally got some courage.

He slowly crawled onto the bed beside Fresh. A deep purple blush dusted on Freshs cheek bones as his shades said "oh ho"

PaperJams clothing became lose and started hanging off his skeletal body as he put one leg between Fresh's and one arm around his shoulders, resting his chin on his other hand. The blobs on his head/skull became hearts and so did the pricks in his eye sockets.

Fresh's shades now said "Oh Boi"

"J-Jammy?" Fresh stammered confused on that PaperJam was doing.

"Shh Mr Fresh...just let it happen~"