Error X Ink~Pictures

No POV

Error loved Ink. Plain and simple. But...Error would never in his life admit HOW MUCH he loved Ink. And...he really loved him. Error thought about him day and night...which is probably a long time considering there is no time where the the creator and destroyer lived.

"Error look!!" Ink gasped his eye sockets widening, his left one with a large star and his right one changing rapidly from different colours and shapes, showing that he was clearly excited. "WhAt Am I lOoKiNg At LoVe?" Error asked keeping his arm around Inks shoulders. Considering Ink was so much more smaller then the Glitch, I wasn't really hard to walk with Ink like this.

"Photo booth!!!" Ink squeaked, bouncing up and down from one foot to the other. "aaaaNd?" Error asked, this being his first ever "date" he wasn't sure what to do...

...or what a "photo booth" was...

"We come on!!!" Ink yelled grabbing his lovers hand and pulling him to the small box.

"WhAt DoEs It Do?" Error asked a little more confused then before. "Takes pictures silly!!" Ink giggled getting into the booth. "C'mon Error!!"

"Um...a-aRe YoU sUrE iNkY?" He asked as Ink dragged him into the booth which was rather small.

A little too small for Errors liking.

Making Error blush a slight yellow.

"Absolutely Error!! Now stand still!"

The photo booth took four photos.

One of Ink making a strange face and Error looking at him with an "eye brow" raised.

The second of Ink hugging Error and Error blushing yellow.

The third of them was of Ink making his own face with Error behind him.

Error looked as if he was thinking about something...

Then the fourth picture came...and the fourth...was Error pulling Ink into the ire first kiss...