Excuse Me, Munchkin! {Birthday Gift!}

This story is for my greatest friend ever Authorbia  I love you so much Shnubs and, idc that I've said this several times today, I can't believe you're 18!!! I know this story isn't actually what I was originally going to write but cut me some slack, that shit was hard to write! And I know you're the, how did you put it? "'Lesbanist lesbian that ever lesbianed'" but I also know that Ink will always mean so much to you and have a special place in your non-existent and heart so here ya go!

⋆♥️𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒫𝒴 𝐵𝐼𝑅𝒯𝐻𝒟𝒜𝒴 𝒮𝐸𝒩𝒫𝒜𝐼 ♥️⋆

Running, almost skidding and slipping on the wooden floor, a certain excited skeleton slammed open one of the doors in his house. "LUCY HOLY FUCK". The girl behind the door, who was innocently sat quietly on her bed reading a fan fiction, jumped at the sudden out burst, causing her to fall off the bed and to hit the solid floor with tremendous force. "Is there really ANY need, Ink!?". She girl grabbed her pillow and threw it at her brother with as much force as she could muster. Ink dodged the oncoming pillow attack and rushed over to his sister, pulling her up with excitement, his eyes changing shape and colour rapidly. "It happened! It happened!" Lucy rubbed the part of her back that came into contact with the floor. "What fucking happened." She spat, still angry at her brother for bursting in with sick aggression. "I got my soul mark! The first thing my soulmate will ever say to me!" Ink shouted, delight obvious in his voice. Lucy rolled her eyes. "You know that's all bullshit, Ink. There's no such thing as a "soulmate"". Ink scowled, annoyed at his sisters lack of belief. "Then explain this!" He pulled up the sleeve of his coat to reveal a sentence written on his right radius bone. Lucy grabbed ahold of the youngest wrist and inspected it, repeating the words before her. "'I am a munchkin, thank you for noticing.'" Her eyes met the gaze of the small skeleton. "What the fuck kind of conversation starter is that?" Ink snatched his arm away from her grasp and held it close with his other hand. "I don't know and I don't care! This means I actually have a soulmate somewhere out there!" Lucy rolled her eyes again, something she did a lot, it was how she communicated. "Ok bro, I wish you luck!" She pats the skeletons head and returns to her spot on the bed, reading her fan fiction. Ink groaned at her ignorance and walked out of her room, still feeling ecstatic. Little did he know his sister got her soul mark a long time ago, she just wasn't going to tell him that the words 'What the fuck kind of god are you?' permanently tattooed on her wrist.

Ellie sat at her kitchen table, watching her father rush around the kitchen as he cooked. "But what does it mean, Papa?" Her fingers traced the tattooed words that were on her wrist, confused on their meaning. "I mean, 'Excuse me, munchkin!'? Why would anyone call me a munchkin?" Blue only let out a small chuckle, enjoying the slightly confusion his daughter felt. "It doesn't mean anything, Ellie. It's just what your soulmate is going to say to you!" Ellie shook her head, sipping the now lukewarm coffee that she had forgotten about.

For weeks and weeks on end Ink lived his life day by day, making sure to talk to everyone he saw, listening to hear those special words, no matter how strange they were. But as the weeks turned into months, Ink became more occupied with his work rather than finding his soulmate. So, he decided to let nature take its course and let his soulmate come to him whenever they were ready.

Ellie loved photography, she loved taking pictures of nature and animals, so when her Papa and Dada got her the professional camera she had always wanted, she started to take photos or everything, trees, flowers, spiderwebs, even other monsters when they let her. It was something she was passionate about and something she was incredibly gifted at. On this particular day, however, she had decided to take a trip to the waterfall of UnderSwap, desperate to catch the perfect shot of the beautiful falling crystal water.