SourRotten~Death Did Us Part

Everything went wrong for Rotten.

He was just unlucky.

His brother had just gotten into the royal guard, so was never around.

He was ignored by most of the monsters in his world...

...and most of the other Sanses.

But the worst thing about Rottens miserable life? Was Sour.

Rotten thought the day Sour said yes to him it would be too good to be true!

Sour was just so...mean.

But everything about him was perfect to Rotten.

The way he would yell at Rotten.

The way he would threaten to hit him.

The way he did hit him.

How he never took any shit.

Just everything!!

So just like I said.

Rotten was full of bad luck.

And then...

His world fell into genoside.

"It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like this kids like you, should be burning in hell."

The Judgement hall windows shone gold light on to Rotten and Chara.

Chara chuckled darkly gripping they're knife. And launching at Rotten who swiftly dodged the attack sending green bones flying towards them.

Chara dodged them all with a smirk on their face. With a quick lunged they attacked again.

Rotten dodged again and loaded up three green Gaster Blasters, firing them at the killer.

"DIRTY BROTHER KILLER!!!" Rotten yelled as they dodged all three blasts.

They lunged again, faster this time.

By now Rotten was growing slower and Chara was growing faster.

Sweat dripped down the mouldy skeletons boney head where as the smirk on the others face grew forever larger.

"What's wrong Sans? Tired already? I only just started~" They lunged again but Rotten dodged once more, slower and weaker this time.

Now over to to Sour...

He felt some kind of disturbance. He often felt this when something was wrong with Rotten. Not like he cared of course.

But, after all these years, he felt like he NEEDED to check on him.

So he does.

Back with Rotten...

He was now exhausted. And Chara grew so much faster.

This was it.

This was how it was going to end.

He didn't even get to say goodbye to Sour.

And now, it was the end.

-Sour-

Sour couldn't find anyone in FruitTale. Just dust.

Then he realised.

"Genoside"

Sour ran as fast as his skeletal legs would carry his to this worlds Judgement Hall.

He couldn't let Rotten die!!

-Rotten-

There now was a large, bleeding gash on Rotten's chest area and blood dripping from his mouth.

Chara had already left, leaving the skeleton in a pool of his own blood.

The hall doors were pushed open and in came Sour.

He saw the state Rotten was in and gasped, running to him and kneeling down, laying him on his lap and placing one hand behind his skull, which was already turning to dust, and one hand under his back.

Tears streamed from Sour's eye sockets as Rotten placed a hand on his cheek bone.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..." Sour repeated, gently rocking the dying skeleton, regretting everything he did and said

Rotten wiped some off his tears away with his thumb.

Even thought Rotten was unlucky...

He was happy that Sour was here...

He didn't have to die alone...

"I l-love y-y-you so m-much...Sour..." Rotten coughed up more blood.

"I....I.....-"

Even now, he still couldn't say it.

And that was it.

That...was Genoside.

In the distance Sour could hear someone calling his name.

Then everything went black.

His vision returned yet he was not in FruitTale's Judgement Hall.

He was in his room.

In his bed.

Crying and dripping with sweat.

And a worried Papyrus looking down at him.

Sour laid there, trying to remember.

It was all just a nightmare..

No...not a nightmare...

A memory..

=============================

....yes, I am aware of what I did. Yes it is the same of the SugarMellon~Till Death Do Us Part. But I have writers block but you all deserve something. So here's something