Ellie X Lucy

Now before you all start with your rants!!! I know this isn't sanscest. Or...well...undertale but just SHHHHH!!! And this is not a relationship thingy. It's just a friendship thingy! Okey!! Sheesh. Yes I'm Lucy as most of you know and Ellie is my best friend. Most of you know her better as Swaggy_Kitty87
I wanted to write this because...the past few weeks have been.....relatively....shite. And there's no one who's made me feel more happy then Ellie. So...this is for you Shnubs. ❤️❤️

Also all of you better follow her if your not already!!!

Srsly. Follow her.

Now.

:)

Okey so let's go dis.

"Senpaaaaaiiiii!!!" Lucy yells hugging her best friend from behind. Ellie giggled and hugged her arms, not really being able to reach anything else considering their position. "Hey" she said once Lucy had let go. "So how's life?" The taller asked as the two walked down the school corridor. "Pretty shit what about you?" The brunette giggled. "Oh my god same" Lucy replied giggling slightly.

"So where's Kacey and Cody?" Ellie asked. "I think they're both dead" Lucy replied in her way of saying that the were sick. "Ah" the smaller rolled her brown eyes.

The two get to the dinning hall and sit at their usual table. Both teenagers  knew that the other was having a hard time. Yet the younger yet taller of the two refused to talk about her problems. She believed that she was the "therapist friend". It made her best friend worried for her, yet she told her she was fine, just tired.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" Ellie said. "Yeah I know" Lucy replied not looking up from her phone, most likely on tumblr. The dark haired girl sighed. "It's just...you've been really...down lately"

"Nah bud I'm just tired"

"You always say that"

"I'm always tired"

"Try sleeping then"

"Okey try taking a leaf out of your own book. Watching Moana at one in the morning" She smiled.

". . . . .shut up" the smaller pouted.

"Awe you're too cute~"

"Shut up!!"

Lucy giggled as the bell went for third period. "What we got?" Ellie asked.

"Math"

"Uuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh ffffffffffuuuck meeeeeee" she whined standing and picking up her bag, hoisting it onto her shoulder.

Lucy did the same with her own bag and giggled at her friends reaction. "Just text me and you'll be fine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the two ate their lunch...well...I say eat...Ellie just dismantled her pizza (XD)

After they collected their bags the just walked around outside, talking about whatever came to mind. The taller made jokes and laughed loud while the smaller laughed and cringed at the blondes crude and lewd jokes.

Ellie noticed, when the two went quiet, that the blondes smile faded slightly, an expression she had been seeing a lot from her best friend lately.

"Tell me what's wrong..."

The "smile" returned as Lucy looked at Ellie. "Nothings wrong"

Ellie looked down a little.

"Hey..." The younger brought her arm around the elder, pulling her closer to her body. "I don't want to be a burden on you...but if there was something deadly wrong I'll tell you...k?" The blondes eyes widened slightly as the smaller had moved their position and hug the taller girl.

The blonde hugged back with a small smile.

"Love you shorty"

"Shut it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah this was for my best friend Ellie. Y'all better follow her.

Love you Shnubs ❤️❤️❤️❤️