Ellie X Ink~Summer Moments

(Being coaxed into writing her a one shot 😂 pray for Author~Chan)

"Its sooooooo hot!!!" The black boned skelle-god complained, sat on his black towel fanning himself with his hand and sticking his tongues out in emphasis of his remark. His girlfriend Lucy to the left of him laid down on her own towel in a bathing suit and sunglasses on, taking in the glorious and relaxing heat of the sun on her skin. "It's not that warm Error"

"I feel like my bones are on fire!!!"

The white boned creator laughed at his opposites reaction to the Spanish sun. "C'mon Glitchy its not that bad! Get in the pool then you'll cool down!"
Error tched, there was no way he was getting in that pool, full of people, there could be anything in there!!

However Errors fear had come to haunt him as a large wave of water came from someone running, jumping, tucking them selves into a ball and landing in the water, causing Error to become soaked, a look of pure horror on his face.

The culprit of the wave was non other then then the brown haired girl. Rising back up to the water level, Ellie looked over at the God of Destruction and bit her lip, a small snigger escaping her mouth. "Oops. Sorry Error!"

The blonde, who surprisingly didn't get wet, and her brother burst out into a fit of laughter, along with the girl in the water.

========================================

"It's really beautiful isn't it..."

"I've seen better..."

"No way!"

The couple sat on a bench under a tree, pink petals gently flowing down with the breeze, the view of the beach, perfect. The point where the sand meets the sea then the sea meets the sky, half the golden sun, making the sky pinks and golds.

"Have too"

"Prove it!"

The white boned skeleton took his girlfriends hands in his and looked into her brown eyes that seemed to glisten in the sunset.

"You"

A warm, pink blush raised on the humans cheeks.

"Ch-cheesy" She looked back at the sun, leaning into Ink. He wrapped his arms around her and also looked back to the view before them.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why me?"

Ink looked back at his love.

"Out of all the girls of all the AU's...why me?"

He thought for a moment then spoke. "Because out of all the AU's I've ever made I've never met anyone as amazing and beautiful as you, you taught me how to love again after years of feeling lonely-"

He cupped her cheek

"And you're perfect...and best of all....you're mine"