Error! Sans X Dream! Sans~Awkward Encounters

Dream!Sans X Error!Sans

This is for EyelessPuppet

Dream's POV

"HELLO DREAM!!!" Underswap Sans greeted me with stars in his eyes and a bright warm smile. "Hello Blueberry" he giggled at the nickname I gave him. "What's up?" I asked, curious on why he called me with such enthusiasm, I mean, more then usual.

"I WANTED YOU TO MEET MY NEW FRIEND!!!!" Blue yelled in my face, the stars in his eyes growing more brighter with each word. "Oh...okey Blue whatever you want" I say with a smile, not wanting to upset the smaller skeleton. "WONDERFUL!! OKEY YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!!!"

I spin around to the spot where Blueberry was looking in.

Nothing...

Just...nothing....

"Uh Blue I-" I was interrupted by the sound of something....glitchy....I look in the same spot to see some for of...portal? All...glitched and white. Before I knew it out from the portal thing came another skeleton like me and Blue but his bones were red and black. He too had glitches and "ERROR" signs all around him. He had blue lines coming from the bottom of his eye sockets to the bottom of his cheek bones as if he were to appear crying. Huh...he didn't look sad. He had a smirk on his face showing his yellow teeth. This skeleton looked a monster...but why couldn't I stop staring at him?

"DREAM THIS IS ERROR!! MY FRIEND. ERROR THIS IS DREAM!!! THE ONE I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT!!!!"

He told him about me?

What did he say?

Oh stars I hope nothing embarrassing like the time we were playing truth or dare with the two of us, my brother Nightmare, Ink and Edge (underFELL Sans), and Blue dared me to kiss my own brother!!!! Ahem...enough of the past lets focus on the present, shall we?

"I rEaLlY dOnT wAnT tO bE hErE"

The other skeleton said. His voice glitched like the rest of him.

Odd....

His voice is oddly soothing to me...

"H-hello...I-it's nice to m-meet you E-Error..." I stick out my shaking hand for him to take. He looked at it then back at me keeping his own hands in his pockets.

Error's POV

What's this guys angle? And what in the anti-void is he wearing?! That head band looks ridiculous!! But...strangely eye catching. No! Error stop this he's just another dirty abomination!!

"H-hello...I-it's nice to m-meet you E-Error..."

Holy shit his voice is so smooth and calming.

NO ERROR STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!

The smaller skeleton, yet still taller than BlueBerry, stuck out his hand, obviously wanting me to shake it. I just keep my hands in the pockets of my black hoodie.

I hate being touched....

But why did I want to shake his hand so badly?

"So CaN i LeAvE nOw?" I asked pretending that I no longer wanted to be here.

I didn't...

But I still didn't want to leave....

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

"NO SILLY YOU AND DREAM HAVE TO TALK. YOU NEED MORE FRIENDS ERROR ME AND FRESH ARNT ENOUGH!!!"

Fresh isn't even my friend, I only say he is to make Blue happy. Fresh is just an annoying piece of 90's trash.

Anyway...

By now Dream had retracted his hand and put them behind his back/spine (?)

I could also see a gold hue coming from his cheeks.

The fuck?

Is he blushing?! Around me?! Because of me?!

N-Nah...n-no way!!

No one would like me like that especially not someone like Dream....

Shit.....

Right sorry it's kinda on a cliff hanger but it's already 600+ words and its gettin kinda long. If you want a part two to this just comment on here and I might do it. Until then I'll just do the requests I have....and that's a shit ton. Also no more requests plz as you can tell by the title they're closed. I'll open them again when I've done most of my other requests. And sorry I haven't been updating much I'm trying really hard to make these one shots good and not trash like they're author and I'm going to make this my main book for now, other than The Legendary Book Of Randomness. I also got lots on with my personal life and school shit. Yay!! ;-; although I will try to update more but until then guys....g'baiiii!!!!

S.w.a.g.g.y

💛💛