Teacher! Ink X Teacher! Error~Rose Petals

I'm back mo fo's!! So let's get right into this shitty one shot!!! WOO
===============================

"Papa why don't you marry Mr Error?! I'd love to be PJs bro!!" Palette said to Ink whilst he laid on his lap. Ink felt an instant blush on his cheekbones. "W-well sweetie..I-i-"

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hold that thought Palette..." Ink said, gently lifting his sons head off of his lap and walking to the front door. He opened it to reveal a bouquet a wild followers greeting him.

All reds and yellows. Blues and greens. Pinks and purples. Oranges and white. All Inks favourite colours.

And all the colours Ink was blushing right now.

"Hey Inky~"

Ink blushed deeper at then nick name.

"Hey Sweetheart what are you doing here?" Ink asked, stepping inside for his lover to enter the house.

"Oh nothing In particular love....just wanted to see my cute waifu." He smiled handing Ink the flowers, making Ink blush deeper. "Oh Error they're beautiful!" He put the flowers to his face and breathed in, enjoying the sweet smell of them. He went to the kitchen to put them in water, leaving Palette and Error alone.

"Heya Pally!!" Error said sitting beside the young skeleton. "Hey Error!" Palette replied, in his normal, cheerful tone.

Error looked from left to right, almost as if...he was...worried?

"Everything okey Error?" Palette asked, looking over at his PE teacher. "U-um...actually Palette...can you k-keep a secret?" He asked.

"Sure!!"

Error leaned closer to the younger, smaller skeleton and whispered in his "ear".

Palettes eye sockets widen in happiness just as Ink walked in.

"Did you two find something good to talk about?" He asked sitting by his boyfriend and putting an arm around Errors shoulder. Error snuggled closer to him.

"We sure did Papa!!" Palette said, giggling.

Ink raised a non-existent eye brow. "Hmm? Which was?"

Before Palette could open his mouth Error spoke up.

"O-oh nothing you should concern your self about love" he said resting his head on Inks shoulder. Ink wrapped his arm tighter around Error.

Palette just couldn't stop smiling like a madman!!

~time skippy~

It's 6pm.

Palette hand told his father to go to the Art room that was in their house.

The art room.

Inks place of sanctuary.

A place where he could forget all his troubles and let his feelings and thoughts dance from brush to canvas.

"Why do you want me to go in here Palette?" Ink asked.

"Just go Papa!!" Palette said pushing Ink into the room and closing the door, locking it.

Ink could hear a giggle from his son outside the room.

"How peculiar..." Ink said to himself.

Well...he thought he'd said it to himself.

He turned around, his back now to the door, and gasped. His art room had the lights off but lots of candles lit and spread out everywhere. There were also rose petals all over the floor and soft jazz music playing in the background.