Nerd! Fresh X Jock! PJ~Hidden By Masks

Fresh had only been at his new school two weeks now and he already had the reputation of someone who would of had been here, two, three years.

He had friends.

Bullies.

And a love interest.

Can you guess who that love interest is?

Yep! It's the one and only...PaperJam (does he have a last name?). The most popular guy in school. Fresh had only told his best friend, Alphys. He knew she could keep a secret.

He didn't want anyone to know that he was gay. Or that he had a crush on the most popular, most athletic, handsome guy in school.

He wished more than anything in the world that PJ would notice him, look at him, speak to him. Anything!

But what Fresh didn't know, is that PJ also had a crush on him. He didn't want any of his "friends" to know. Since the day BP and Undyne threw that football at Fresh and PJ blocked it, that moment when PJ opened his eye sockets and stared into Fresh's. His left soul iris, his right pink iris. The way they shined with tears that full his sockets. From that moment forward...PJ was in love.

Now back to the present.

Tonight was the night of the Halloween Masquerade ball. Everyone was going.

"A-awe please? C-come for me I don't want t-to go alone!" Alphys complained to Fresh as they sat down to eat they're lunch.

"No Alphys, I have homework, plus it's a masquerade party...no one will know it's you..."

"Please Freshhhhhh!" Alphys begged, giving Fresh her best puppy dog eyes.

Fresh finally gave in after a full day of nagging and begging.

"Yesssss!!!"

//Time skip to the party\\

Fresh walked into the gym unattended. Wearing a black cape wth red lining, black shirt and jeans. He also had fake fangs and fake blood dripping from his mouth. He had his mask, and he had is contact lenses in, so he didn't have to wear his glasses.

Fresh looked around...he recognised no one. So he went to the food table which was laced with playful Halloween style foods. He grabbed a cup of punch and took a sip, almost instantly regretting it. Realising someone must of spiked it.

Fresh grimaced, he was hear against his will so he was going to drink. He chugged the whole cup down. Seeing as Fresh wasn't so familiar with alcohol, it took effect pretty fast.

Fresh was drunk.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and he spun around.

"You want to dance?" The taller black boned, masked skeleton asked. If Fresh wasn't drunk he'd probably be able to tell it was PaperJam. Even PJ knew it was Fresh.

"Ooohhhhkkkeeeyyyyyy" Fresh slurred as PJ smirked. "Actually...I have a better idea~" PJ took Fresh's hand and lead him out into the dark. "Where are we going?" Fresh asked dizzy as he was lead.

"We're going to have some fun~"
PJ purred pinning Fresh against the wall making Fresh gasp.

(Fuck this lets do a make out scene 😂)

PJ kissed Fresh roughly making Fresh instantly moan. This made PJ's smirk grow.

PJ's POV

Fresh didn't even know it was me and he's pretty drunk. I know thinks wrong but you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. To kiss him. You run my hands over his shoulders. To touch him. Be close to him. I love it.

Fresh moaned when I kissed him.

Excelent~

I force my tongue into his mount making him moan louder. After a few minuets I part, leaving a long line of saliva connecting our mouths. He looked so cute like this. He was panting and a blushing mess.

Beautiful just like him~

I unbuttoned his shirt half way, just enough so I could see his ribs. Perfect~

I move my head down and start licking, sucking and biting every single rib. Making him moan out every single time. It was music to me.

After I'd finished I looked back it him with a warm smile. He just looked dazed. I slowly removed his mask so u could see his full face. He's so so beautiful. God I wish I'd talk to him earlier.

I took off my own mask and straight away all seems of lust and drunkenness faded from Fresh, and was replaced by his face turning fully pink. "P-P-PaperJam?" He yelled in surprised.

"Heh Happy Halloween my love" And I kiss him again.