ErrorBerry~Sweet Moments

Requested by lovetmnt34d

Blueberry merrily skipped into the home of his boyfriend, Error, the anti-void.

It had been a few weeks since Error let Blue back to see his brother back in UnderSwap, and a few days since they became an item. "HELLO ERROR!" He yelled, happy to see his lover. "H-hey B-b-b-b-blue" (he isn't stuttering from blue it's just how Error speaks)

Error was knitting and had his large, round glasses on. Blue loved it when he wore them, he thought it made Error look soft and kind and not evil like his actions.

Blueberry still hates the fact that Error destroys AU's but he's trying to change him bit by bit.

He still loved him for who he is.

Blue sat beside his boyfriend. "WHAT ARE YOU MAKING ERROR?" He asked. "No-nothing m-m-much....ju-ju-just making y-you a n-n-n-new sc-scarf" he smirked. Blues eyes sockets widen as gold stars formed in them. "REALLY?!"

"Mm-mhmm"

Error had noticed the old state blues scarf was in, and he wanted to make his boyfriend a gift.

Now Error wasn't all good with the "love" emotion but he was getting the hang of it! The voices in his head gave him advice.

"Give him gifts!!" One said which gave him the idea.

"THANK YOU DEAR BOYFRIEND!!" He yelled but resisted the urge to hug him, knowing Error doesn't like being touched.

Errors cheek bones were now dusted with a blue glow. He wasn't used to being called someone's "boyfriend".

But he loved it when Blue called him it.

He wanted to show BlueBerry how much he cared and loved him.

So he hugged him.

Blue was shocked, a light blue blush on his own cheek bones as he hugged back tight.

Error was trying his best not to glitch out. But by passing that, he was loving this hug. A new feeling surged through his body. Something he'd never felt before.

And something he loved.

Blue finally parted from the hug and did something that took them both but surprise.

With his eye sockets closed, he pressed his teeth to Errors.

This made Errors dark blue blush deepen and him to finally, glitch out.

Blue opened his eye sockets half way, small hearts in them. Then fully as they widen and he pulls him self away. "OH MY GOSH ERROR IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO KISS YOU I JUST AHHH IM SORRY!!!!!" Blue yelled backing up from his glitchy boyfriend.

Error was just sat there...not saying anything. Just frozen. He didn't know what to say. BlueBerry, his BlueBerry, kissed him for the first time!!

"ERROR IM-" Blue couldn't finish his sentence for Errors teeth pressing against his own.