Fresh X Decan~You Make The World A Little Bit Better

I love this ship!!!

With a small sigh Decan gently placed his book down on his desk side table, the muffled screams and yells of his parents came from the room beside him. He knew his parents had trouble getting along but in these past few weeks had gotten worse. He found it hard to even make a smile, the once happy and carefree child had become what he feared the most, a depressed teenager, fighting for the slightest bit of attention from his parents. But, there was one person, Decans best friend, Fresh.

•~~~•

Fresh sat on the couch with a blank expression whilst his brother Error yelled at him. A constant rant he revived everyday about how he doesn't even try to feel, how he doesn't care about Geno or anything. But Fresh couldn't help it. Literally. He was unable to feel. No one knew why. His mother got mad at him, Error, Ink and at some points, even Geno got mad. But there was always one person. One person Fresh new would never get mad at him. His best friend, Decan.

•~~~•

Once Error had finished his daily rant Fresh slipped out of the house, shoving his hands in the pockets of his colourful hoodie and keeping his gaze averted to the ground. Fresh couldn't help his condition, he couldn't feel love, anger, he literally couldn't care. Sometimes he wonders what It'd be like to feel, to love someone, to worry about Geno, to be able to talk to Error when Error needed to talk.

Decan had had enough. The constant arguing of his parents were starting to drive him insane. He opened his bedroom window and climbed out, luckily his bedroom was on the first floor so it wasn't like it was a big jump. He re-closed his window and walked, his eye sockets filling up with tears ever so slightly. He wished he could make his parents stop, he wished that more then anything.

Fresh looked up, his YOLO glasses as blank as his expression. The cool wind blew against him making him shiver slightly in the cold.

Decan, however, cursed at himself for forgetting his jacket, yet he refused to go back home to get. He just prayed he wounding catch a cold.

Fresh's eye sockets widen as he sees a small skeleton with bare arms, the same blue shirt Fresh has grown to reorganise. He smiled wide. Although Fresh was unable to feel his always felt a warm spark light up in his soul every time he saw Decan.

"Yo Deccy Dec!!" Fresh yelled waving his hand in the air for the smaller to see.

Decan looked up, and instantly forgot about all his troubles, his parents, everything, when he saw Fresh. He knew about Fresh's condition yet he couldn't help his feelings, he didn't love love Fresh, but he knew he loved him more then just a best friend, he liked to think of Fresh as his soulmate..His smile widened as he ran.

Fresh opened his arms, knowing that every time the two see each other their meetings begin with a hug, it had become a routine.

Decan instantly ran into the talkers arms, pressing his face into Fresh's soft warm hoodie, the cold still making his bones shiver.

"Ya cold Deccy?" Fresh asked. Decan only nodded, holding Fresh closer for warmth.

"Ah well 'ere" he said, moving Decan and taking of his colourful jacket, wrapping it around the smaller skeleton.

"B-but won't you get cold?" He asked

"Nah Deccy am fine brah. S'long as you're a'ight" Fresh smiled.

Decan blushed slightly his yellow iris' going blue at the bottom. He knew Fresh found interest in his eyes so he no longer hid them.

"So where'd ya wanna go Deccy? I literally couldn't care less". Fresh chuckled.

"Oh um..I don't know...just...anywhere but back there..." Decan looked away.

Fresh knew what he meant, he knew about Declan's situation back home just as Decan knew about Fresh's.

Fresh nodded and pulled Decan close and began to walk. Decan blushed at their closeness.

•~~~•

A few hours had past and the two best friends had had the time of their lives. Laughing, joking, and just plainly enjoying each other's company. Right now the two skele-kids were sat on a bench enjoying the peaceful silence. Decan looked at Fresh.

"Fresh?"

"Yeah Deccy?"

"A...are we best friends?"

Fresh pondered for a minuet before pulling the smaller close.

"Nah Dec brah, I think we're more, we're soulmates" Fresh smiled down at Decan.

Decan smiled back up at Fresh. "You make my world better Fresh..."