ErrorFresh~Right Guy

Requested by Swaggy_Kitty87
Thx babe! 😂😘💛

Error's POV

I clamber into the drivers seat of my car about to set off to pick up Fresh from yet another bar. He clearly found one he hadn't been banned from.

I sigh.

Fresh is odd when he drinks. I mean, don't get me wrong, Fresh is odd when he's sober too, but when Fresh drinks he goes through...."stages"

First he starts off...okey? I guess. Then a few drinks in and he goes wild-er. A few more drinks in and he gets all touchy...a reason I hardly go out drinking with him anymore. Then...more and he gets kinda...depressed. He'll start thinking all these weird thoughts.

"Why can't I be normal error?" Fresh had asked me one night when I had picked him up. "I don't know Fresh why can't you?" I had said back one arm around him as he had one arm drunkenly around my shoulders. "I don't knowwwww" he whined and continued crying. I rolled my eye sockets. "And why can't I find a boyfriend who loves me?!" I instantly blushed at this. I've never been good at emotions...but deep down I know I have more feelings for Fresh than any one I'd ever met. "You--just haven't found the right guy yet Fresh" I said siting him into the passenger seat of my car and strapping him in. He had then grabbed my collar of my jacket and pulled me closer, my blush ever deepening. "When will I Error?" I could feel his breath on my face. "I don't know fresh" I said, more of a whisper.

-end of flashback-

That was the day Fresh and I had been at our closest proximity. It was a few months ago but the memory was still fresh (ba dum tush!) in my mind as if it was yesterday.

I reached the bar Fresh was at and walked in. I saw fresh sat at the bar, beer bottle in one hand, head in the other and streams of tears coming from both of his eye sockets.

I move the beer bottle away from him. He doesn't seem to notice I was there until I pick him up and place him on my back. A few more "ERROR" signs appear on me from the sudden physical contact but I brush it off. I just need to make sure Fresh is home safe. "Errrrrrror?" Fresh slurred.

Dam he's drunk...

"I'm here" I said and started to carry him out of the bar and to my car. Whilst carrying him he had fallen asleep on my back, making me blush a slight shade of yellow. (Yellow is the colour of Error's magic right?)

Tears were still falling down his cheek bones.

"Why are you doing this to yourself dude?" I think

I place him in the passenger seat of my car and fasten the seat belt around him. I wipe away most of his tears. Before I move to my side of the car I whisper;

"I would be the right guy Fresh"