Spending Time with RoRo

When Robyn woke up from her sleep the next day. She was looking forward to an amazing day with her baby girl. Her busy schedule and days been keeping her from seeing her baby. Robyn loved RoRo so much that she would do anything for her baby. No matter what the situation is with her baby daddy Chris, Robyn wasnt gonna be a selfish bitch towards him. They had there misunderstanding on things. That can always be worked on. Chris wasnt able to drop RoRo off at her house so his mom brought her over. She hoped to soon get to talk to chris bout some things. They havent spoke in a while since there last fight. But now that her parents want to know so much on what is going on in here life is driving her crazy. She doesnt want to hide anything from them she just needs her space. Its been so much that happened all at once this is not what she had in her mind. She loved her parents so much but felt as if they was trying to get to much attention from her. "Thank you for bringing her over Momma Brown." Robyn said as she gave her a hug and took the cart seat out of her hands and looked at her daughter. "Hey mommy baby girl. Ive missed you so much." She was so happy to see her baby at last and couldn't stop smiling." No problem Robyn and If you need me at anytime to keep her I will." "You know I dont have a problem with you keeping my baby. Your her grandmother and she is gonna need you." She gave her one more hug as she walked away to her car and pulled out her driveway. Robyn has always respected chris mother so much because she showed her mad respect. They never had one fall out with each other. Always have had a great relationship and thats just how it needed to be for a long time. Robyn closed her door behind her placing Roro carseat on her couch and slowly takes her out. Admiring her beautiful face, her gorgeous brown eyes, her baby silk black hair and the good smell of her baby scent soaking into my hands. She couldn't stop enjoying her moment with Roro in her arms . It had been long enough to long at that since she had seen her daughter. Now that she was in here presents, spending time with RoRo she was good. Her first priority was being able to be in her daughter life. She never wanted to be gone away to long but if it had anything to due with her career, album release, video shoots or interviews she had to do that to provide for her and her baby. Robyn was not going to let anyone interrupt her time or cause problems with her. She wanted this time with her daughter and no one else. Robyn glared with love in her eyes as she watched her baby continue to sleep silently in her arms. Roro wasnt a crybaby like she thought she would be. The only time Roro ever cry or will cry is when she needs a diaper change, if she sleeping, teething in the mouth or hungry. So far Royalty hasnt did that yet. Maybe Chris mom had already fed her before she dropped her off to the house. So much running through Robyn head but she knew that her baby was healthy and well taken care of. Robyn would never let anything happen to her baby. So she did all she could do in the process to take care and be a better mother for her. "You have no Idea how you changed me Baby girl. Your a gift sent from God to me and I cant thank him and your dad enough for giving me such an amazing site to look at. When I look at you I see so much of your dad looks than I see my looks. Your his little twin Roro and you make him feel like a whole different person. Just like the way you make me feel. I love you with all my heart baby girl and so does your father. " Robyn kissed her temple and laid her down in the crib downstairs. She didnt know how long she was gonna be sleep so she went ahead and got Royalty milk bottles ready just in case she woke up and was hungry for milk. She had a very good day and her night seem to be going as she thought it was gonna go. Robyn hasnt had a night like this in a while now and when she was finally having the night. Best believe she felt amazing bout it. Its this one poem she always reads to herself at night when she would have Roro. The poem had so much meaning to it that she would read it to her baby and sometimes herself to have a good sleep. It was called "A Baby's Poem".
......................................................
The future just arrived today,
A brand new baby here to play.
Ten little fingers- Ten tiny toes.
Mommy's eyes and Daddy's nose.

( Lowkey she had chris eyes and Robyns nose but this is a poem that she reads to RoRo) 

Welcome to you little one,
Your life in time & space begun.
This world can use all you can give,
So grow in wisdom as you live.

Remember always who you are,
A glorious spirit - A shinning Star.
A precious gift from God above,
Filled with wonder blessed with love.

We look into your new - born eyes,
And silently we realize...
The love and joy of life anew,
The miracle of meeting you.
......................................................
As long as Robyn read that poem every night to herself or to her daughter she was gonna be alright. She is now exhausted for the night and needs to get rest but before she could even lay down, there was a knock at her door. " Who is it?" She said angrily. "Its yo baby daddy get up and open the door."