Date night with Chris

Hanging out with my baby daddy Chris tonight at this restaurant called In &Out. Chris has taken me here a few times but not all the time. There food is really good here and I'm so ready for a wonderful time with Chris. I wore a black top with some shorts and heels and pink lip stick on my lips while Chris wore a San Jose Sharks jacket, Hawaiian shirt with jeans and Jordan's.  Let me tell you he looked fresh asf tonight but I didn't want to tell him he did but he does his usually sweet charm and gives me a compliment. You look beautiful tonight Robyn I'm impressed he said. Thank you Chris and you look handsome as always I said. Well thank you Robyn I try said Chris. No need to try Chris you just do. True true he said. We both picked up a menu and looked at what they had. Everything on here sounded amazing to me but certain things I'm not allowed to eat due to the fact I'm pregnant. Ugh😩 this is the life . See anything you would like to have Robyn he said while looking up at me. I looked at him back and said I'm not sure what I want yet but when I do I'll let you know. No worries take your time he said. Taking a glance at the menu once more I finally made a decision. I would like just a salad, with strawberries and water please. You sure that's all your gonna eat Robyn he said. Yes I'm sure Chris I'm not really that hungry tonight. I understand Robyn I don't want you to over eat yourself if you not hungry he said.  Once Chris made his ordered we waiting on the food to arrive. So how is the baby doing? He asked. The baby is doing good I'm waiting for her to kick but she hasn't kicked yet. Aww that's cute Robyn he said. Very cute Chris she makes me happy every single day I said. When the food finally arrives to our table me and Chris said a prayer and began eating. And before you know it Chris phone started ringing. Wassup he answered while I ate on my salad and waiting to he got off the phone. I hope this date isn't coming to in end already and it just got started. If it doesn't end than I still have time with him. After he got off the phone he looked at me and said sorry Robyn my baby mama annoying my ass when I'm trying to spend time with you. It's ok Chris I had a feeling it was her on the phone trying to get you to come over I said. But my thing is she had all day to do that but the minute I'm hanging out with somebody she wants to hang out, like who the fuck does he said. *shakes head* I don't do it cause it's a waste of my time. Fr Fr you ain't lying about that Robyn he said. We continued talking to each other for an hour while Finishing up my food, I was ready to go home and call it a night. That was delicious Chris and thank you for this wonder date night I said. No problem Robyn you deserved this he said. Aww Chris stop it no I don't. Yes you do Robyn he says while leaving a tip on the table and walking out the restaurant holding my hand. He opens up the car door for me as I got in to put on my seatbelt. Chris finds it cute when I do that but I'm just trying to be safe not to be cute. He gets inside on the drivers seat and begins driving away. Finally pulling up to my house as I slowly take off my seatbelt and say goodbye to Chris. Thank you for your time Chris. No problem Robyn he said. Before getting out the car and lean over and kisses me on my lips. Trying my best not to smile at him. Can't leave without a kiss ma he said. Trust me I was getting a kiss before I got out Papi i said. Alright ma get you some rest I'll see you tomorrow. Ok Papi goodnight I said while getting out and closing the door. Goodnight ma he said back to me as I walked up to my house door and went inside locking my door shut behind me. A night with Chris was a success.