Night Rest

Robyn only got 20 minutes of sleep, before you knew it Chris was at the door. He is never this late to her house unless he high or drunk. She wasnt expecting his company nor him at all. Her only thought was, Why is Chris even Here? What is it that he wants from her? Maybe he didnt want anything at all. He just needed away from whatever was bothering him so bad. Lowkey Robyn wouldn't even been surprised if it had of been his other baby mama. She couldn't stand Robyn and hated the fact that she was the mother of Chris daughter. Bur neither of this was even planned to happen. Chris didn't know she would get pregnant fast nor did Robyn know that she was gonna finally be a mom. Not to Wes baby but to Chris baby. This is all a dream but in the real world it's reality. She can't change what  already been done. Its completely set and done. Ain't no turning back to the past. That will only leave you in pain. Robyn didnt want to feel that anymore. She wanted to feel happiness in her heart. Whenever this is all over, she can finally get some relax sleep. " Chris it's late asf why are you here so late at night." " Robyn i had a lot of shit happen today." Mfs trying me for no damn reason, than got bitches worrying bout my business." " Hmm, sounds like a lot of bullshit if you ask me." " Shit it is. Thats why i wanted to come here." " But why this late Chris?" " I didnt know if you wanted me here earlier. Thats why i didn't show up." " Well, you still should have called or asked me if i wanted you over here. I wouldn't have mind Chris." " Yeah, your right. I should have called you and asked." " You hungry or anything?" Robyn had to ask cause she figured he would be hungry. From all that driving he did to get to her house. He must have been hungry. " Nah, Robyn I'm good tho." " You sure? Cause if you are i don't mind cooking up something for you." " I'm good." Chris didn't want her cooking this late for him. If he was hungry he would have went and got him a burger from "In N Out" or a gordita burrito at "Taco Bell". But that wasn't the case at all. He just wasn't up for anything to eat. " Is it okay if i sleep on your sofa?" "Why would you want to sleep on my sofa, when i have a bed in my room?" " I figured you would want to sleep by yourself." " Chris get your ass upstairs and stop making shit awakard asf." " Not trying to make shit awakard. I just know how you is." " It's good to know that you know how i am. Cause i don't play that shit." " Well let's go to your room." Making their way up to Robyn's room, Chris takes off his shirt and pants laying down on her bed. She grabbed the remote and got in the bed beside him, turning on the Tv. "I wonder what's one to watch besides watching Investigation." " Wanna watch Dragon Ball Z. Beena while since we watched it together." "We can watch that Chris i don't mind." Robyn loved Dragon Ball Z. Especially her crush Goku. Just something about him that left her with a smile on her face. Turning on Dragon Ball Z by pressing the buttons on the remote. They both laid back and watch it together.
......................................................
On The Tv Screen/ Dragon Ball Z: Reunions Season 1
......................................................
"We can watch it from the first season until now. Cause every last one if them where good. Tbh. Chris knew all bout Dragon Ball Z than Robyn did but all it matters tho. He didn't mind telling her all about it.

"Wow i didnt even know Goku had a son!" Chris did you know bout that?" " Yes i knew bout it." " What's his son name?" " Well Goku actually has two kids by his wife Chi-Chi." The other baby comes in later." " Dang that's crazy but I'm totally into this more than i was before." "I'm glad you is more into it." Robyn laid her head on his chest and slowly closed her eyes. To fall deeply into a sleep. She was really enjoying her night with Chris and now that he was here next to her. She could finally get some sleep without waking up in the middle of the night stressing.  Bout this and that all the time. Robyn didnt need that running up her blood pressure either. Chris looked down to see that she had falling asleep on him. He kissed her temple while holding her tight and closing his eyes to fall asleep. As long as she was good and getting her rest thats all it matters to Chris.