Closer with my dad

My dad has came in town to see me and I'm not even up for it. I doubt if he is anything like mom with the questions bout chris and wes, but if he does get to that point. I'm not going to answer them. People say the more you hold in your hurt the more people see that you are not ok. Well believe me I'm good. Got my tour coming up and I'm gonna be away for a while. If my dad plans on staying until i get back, i wwnt him to be on his best behavior. My dad can be overprotective and loud but he loves me like crazy. Can anybody blame him. No you cant blame him. Our relationship been kind of rocky but it's going to get better. God has the power to make anything happen. Sometimes you just got to pray and be patient. Even if that means every night. Praying bout it is forever. Walking downstairs to my balcony while enjoying the beautiful rays of the sun. There was a gentle knock at my door. Looking over my shoulder trying to figure out who could be at my door. I Don't seem to recognize the knock. If it had of been chris knocks i would have known. This knock was sentle so who could be making this knock at my door. While looking and confusing, i walked to my front door and looked through the peep hole to see who it was. It was my dad. Wonder why he knocks like that no usually its louder than that but i guess it is what it is. I open the door with a surprise look on my face as my dad walks inside.

*Pov*
Me: Hey dad.
Dad: Hey my beautiful daughter *hugs you*.
Me: *hugs you back* So what brings you in town.
Dad: *smiles* Came to see you. How has life been.
Me: *takes a deep breathe* I'm a mother now.
Dad: What? Whose the dad? And where is your fiance?
Me: I'm a mother to a beautiful baby girl. I named her royal. Me and Wes are no longer together. And chris is the father.
Dad: You & chris had sex?
Me: Yes dad, can we not do 100 questions please. This week is gonna be rough. I really don't need the questions.
Dad: ok Robyn. I want ask no more. Are you gonna be fine.
Me: *looks over at you* Yes dad i will. Don't worry bout me. I'll be fine. Promise.
Dad: Alright that's good to hear. Robyn.
Me: Yes dad.
Dad: Before you go on your big tour, i wanna spend time with you. So we can talk about us forming a bond again.
Me: Sounds great dad. Looking forward to a talk with you.
Dad: it's a deal *gets up and gives you a hug*
Me: *hugs you back*
Dad: See you soon beautiful*walks to the door*.
Me: See ya dad be safe.
Dad: You to Robyn love you.
Me: Love you more dad.

*End of Pov*
Dad's reaction was not howci vision it to be. He seemed so calm. Maybe he playing that shit. Who knows Im just glad that it went well for once. Cause lord knows if it had of ended a different way it wouldnt have been pretty. I love and care for my dad alot. I'm just a bit scared to say anything to him bout chris and Wes. One day i will and thats not today. As i watch my dad leave my driveway i can't seem to get our coversation out my head. I sometimes wish i was more closer to him. As i was when i was just a baby and growing up to a toddler. I'm i a bit departed from my dad. No not necessary but whatever life has for us both. I hope it's worth living for. My dad never had any problems witg my mom that i know of. And if they did they wouldn't have told me shit about. To be quite honest hell can you blame them. Certain convos between two people are meant to be kept by two people and not three. Tomorrow I'm heading to Paris for a trip. While I'm away royalty will be with Chris. When i get back i hope chris is up for talking. It feels weird and off to act like we mad or upset with another. But it's probably just me overthinking shit as usually. That's just something i can't help.