Tour Rehearsal

Time to get back into the music and perform once again, since having my daughter Royalty is always the best time and place for upcoming tour rehearsals. I love my new music materials that me and management have came up with and I know my fans are dying to hear it. It's been way to long since I've last been on stage and perform any of my songs. Due to my pregnancy months with my daughter but now that I'm recovered to go back to work. It's time to get work done for my upcoming tour Anti. As I arrive in the dance studio to go over some routines for my tour Anti, my dance instructor Mali Jo wanted to have a talk with me about somethings. Not sure what she wants to discuss but whatever it is I'm sure she has a reason for it. RiRi I need to talk to you she said . Wassup what you want to talk to me about. What happened between you and Wes. Like I heard that the engagement is off. Here we go again people once again in my business about my engagement look I don't want to talk about. What's done is done next story please. Look i don't want to talk about this while I'm at work ok, not trying to sound mean or nothing just not in the mood. What happened between Wes and me happened. End of the story. Ok RiRi your right so about that. Your fine lets just get this rehearsal started asap I have a long week ahead of me. Got chu RiRi. I'm not comfortable at the moment but I'm willing to look forward an ahead of it and order for the better to happen. If that means taking a whole year off from dating than so be it. Time to rehearse and give my fans the best tour of the century. Queen Ri Ri is back and feeling badder than ever. This year is the year of Rihanna. Time to get it popping.
................................................................
Rehearsal Time
Love on the Brain
................................................................
Let's start with rehearsing love on the brain, make sure everybody knows there key and when to start. We don't need no mess ups. Perfection makes perfect. Alright from the top. Let's get it.
[Verse 1]
And you got me like, "Oh, what you want from me?"
(What you want from me?)
And I tried to buy your pretty heart, but the price too high
Baby you got me like "Oh"
You love when I fall apart (fall apart)
So you can put me together and throw me against the wall
*dances with the microphone stand on my hand*
[Pre-Chorus]
Baby you got me like i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-hiii, woo i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-hiii
Don't you stop loving me (loving me)
Don't quit loving me (loving me)
Just start loving me (loving me)
Owwwwww
*spins around and continues dancing with a microphone stand*
[Chorus]
And babe I'm fist-fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something babe
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain yeah
And it keeps cursing my name
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the..... brain
*That's it right there sounds amazing guys lets keep it that way*
[Verse 2]
Baby keep loving me
Just love me
Yeah, just love me
All you need to do is love me, yeah
Got me like, ah-ha-ha-owww
I'm tired of being played like a violin
What do I gotta do to get in your motherfuckin' heart?
Baby like i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-hiii, woo i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-hiii
[Pre-Chorus]
Baby you got me like i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-hiii, woo i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-hiii
Don't you stop loving me (loving me)
Don't quit loving me (loving me)
Just start loving me (loving me)
Ooooooohhh
*shakes my head and holds the microphone right while singing*
[Chorus]
And babe I'm fist-fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something babe
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain yeah
And it keeps cursing my name
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the.... brain.
Yassss!!! That's what the fuck I'm talking about. Amazing work today guys. I'm really impressed with everyone standing on key. Very appreciated.
*everyone starts clapping and smiling*
You guys get plenty of sleep we got a long your coming up and I don't want no one showing up tired, alright. We got chu RiRi. Bet have a great day see you guys soon. Anti Tour is about to be a success.