Hey Guys...

I'm really sorry for not updating in a while... I've had a really busy week with tests and studying and I might be moving etc... I was going to update today but I'm really sore and tired from boot camp and I hope you understand. I will be updating tomorrow because I don't have school. Anyway I've planned what scenarios go first and if you want I can show you guys on my next scenario. Thank you for staying with me and take care guys you rock! Since I have a little bit of time left before I got to bed I will just make up a random conversation with Jeff and Liu... Bye!

Jeff: Ugh I'm going to get a beer, Liu you want one?

Liu: I'd prefer wine.

Jeff: *mumbles* douche *walks out of room*

Jeff: *walks back in and hands him a glass* Hey Liu here's your glass.

Liu: Ah thank you brother!

Jeff: *chuckles darkly* no problem...

Me: *raises eyebrow*

Jeff: *whispers* I put some of my piss in it.

Me: Hahahahahahahahahah

Liu: What?

Me: Nothing, nothing...

Some annoying fangirl who loves Liu: LIU BOO DON'T DRINK IT!!!

Liu: *takes a sip before she says it* GAH!!! *spits it out all over me*

Me: AHHH! Get it off I don't like alcohol!!! *starts freaking out*

Jeff: *laughs* I didn't know you were Bear Grylls Liu, drinking piss...

Liu: *growls* JEFF!!!

Jeff: *starts laughing his head off*

Liu: *playfully tackles him to the ground*

Jeff: hahaha man get off seriously!

Me: *runs out of room to get changed*

Jeff: *pushes him off* this brings back memories remember how we would play wrestling on the trampoline and I was Jeff Hardy and you were Matt?

Liu: Hahaha yes and everyone thought you liked Jeff because you two have the same name?

Jeff: Hahaha yes oh man remember how dad caught us fighting and he though it was for reals?!?

Liu: Yes and then he had that long talk about how we're brothers and we need to respect each other and that crap...

Liu: That reminds me when I told you not to go on that ramp with your motorbike but you ignored me *glares at him*

Jeff: It was only a broken leg, no biggie.

Liu: And when I told you not to play with dad's axe.

Jeff: It was only a sliced open arm *shrugs*

Liu: And I remember telling you not to tie a rope to a chainsaw and swing it around just so you could cut the hedges!!!

Jeff: Poor cat...

Me: *walks in* O.O

Jeff: But hey, at least it was the neighbours cat!

Liu: *face palms* It's still a cat!!!

Liu: AnywayI need to wash the piss out of my mouth later *walks out of the room*

Right! And that's all I could manage to type before my dad walked in and asked what I was typing... Anyway thanks for reading and I may do more of these in the future!