Maybe Zay Had A Point

[Riley's Kitchen – The Night Riley and Lucas slept together]

Riley poured herself another shot, "Ya know," Riley said slurring her words. "I wasn't lying earlier at lunch. You are one of the best guys!" Riley giggled.

"I think you've had enough..." Lucas tried to reach for the bottle but Riley pulled it closer to her.

"If you want another drink, just say soooooo..." Riley nearly fell off her seat.

"What happens if your parents walk through the door?" Lucas asked.

"I'd say 'why are you home early?'" Riley laughed. "They went on a weekend trip, I'm supposed to be staying with Maya for the weekend but I'd rather not have Shawn tell my father that I'm drinking away my problems." Riley's words were barely discernible. "Anyway, why are you drinking tonight? There has to be a problem..."

"No problem, just keeping an eye on you, and for that I can't be that drunk..." Lucas replied.

"Well, do you want to make me feel better?" Riley asked. 

"How's that?" Lucas asked.

"I propose we play a game of 'Never Have I Ever' and if you have done it, you take a shot..."

"Riley... I think you've had enough"

"Fine DAD! We'll max it out at 3. Deal?"

"Fine!"

"Yay! Okay I'll go first, never have I ever lied to my best friend."

"Riley, you've lied to Maya before..."

"Oh yeah..." Riley chuckled and took back a shot.

"Ok, I'm cutting this game short because you're just trying to drink more..."

"OK OK! I'll play the game properly..." Riley's slurring was getting better. "Never have I ever, had ssssssex!" Riley stared at Lucas waiting for him to take a shot but he just sat there with his arms crossed. "Really?"

"Sorry to burst your bubble."

"Wow, I just figured-- whatever. I'm bored now!"

"I think we should put you to bed." Riley groaned but she knew Lucas wasn't wrong. Riley nodded her head in agreement and walked to her room with Lucas. She took off her clothes and put on her pjs; sweatpants and a t-shirt. She crawled into bed. "Alright, well goodnight Riley."

"Wait, you're not leaving, you're drunk and your parents will kill you plus I don't want to be left alone tonight... Please Lucas...?" Riley whined. Lucas hesitated but nodded his head. He sat down on the bed with Riley then laid next to her. "You know you were the first guy I ever loved...?" Lucas turned his head to look at Riley. "Yup, you were a lot of firsts for me: First guy I liked, first date, first kiss, first boyfriend, first love, first heartbreak... Maybe Zay had a point..."

"About what?"

Riley turned to look at Lucas in the eyes, "Maybe I never really got over you..." Riley leaned in closer and Lucas did the same until they were within kissing distance. "Lucas?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we doing?"

"I don't know..." Riley smashed her lips into Lucas' and he didn't turn or pull away. Slowly it grew and grew. Passion overwhelmed the two and soon Riley was sitting on Lucas' lap removing her t-shirt, exposing her blue and black bra. They continued to kiss only stopping to help the other remove an item of clothing. Soon they were in nothing but their underwear. They rolled over and continued to make out. They slid down their underwear and Riley unhooked the clasp on her bra. They continued to kiss throughout the night; the room was lit by the moon outside, it was practically perfect until the morning after...