You're Still Here. And You're Making Pancakes...

[Bay Window]

Riley was sitting at the bay window crying when Farkle tapped his fingers on the unusual but understandably closed window. 

*His voice was muffled from being behind the window* "Riley, open the window!"

Riley wiped the tears off her face and opened the window.

"Riley what's wrong?" Farkle asked.

"Can we not talk about it? I just want you to sit here, with me, and let me cry and not question anything!"

"I don't thin-"

"Farkle! Please..." Farkle nodded his head and let Riley rest her head on his shoulder.

[Maya's Apartment]

Maya was sitting on her couch finishing homework when she heard a knock at the door. It was just Maya at the apartment; Shawn and her mother were still in Fiji on their honeymoon. Maya opened the door to see Lucas, standing there soaking wet from the rain outside.

"What are you doing here Ranger Rick?!" Maya stood in the door frame blocking the entrance. 

"Riley never showed up at Topanga's" Lucas said with guilt written all over his face. 

"YOU EXPECTED HER TO?! After what we did, I- we owe her the biggest sorry in the universe." Maya looked down at her boots. "Do you want to come in and get dried off?" Lucas nodded his head. Maya grabbed some of Shawn's clothes from their room to give to Lucas. He came out wearing sweats and a hoodie. 

"So how do plan on telling Riley?" Maya asked concerned.

"Tell Riley what?" Lucas looked confused. What was he supposed to tell Riley?

"How do you plan on asking for her forgiveness? What do you plan on telling her?" Maya answered.

"I don't plan on asking for forgiveness. I plan on saying sorry but I don't think I deserve forgiveness. I'm so confused here Maya! Back at the ski lodge I thought I had everything figured out but I don't know -- like I said I'm confused."

"Well Mr. Confused... Do you want to keep explaining your confusion or do you want to watch a movie?"

Lucas looked at Maya and laughed. "Movie!"

Maya fell asleep halfway through and Lucas not long after.

[The Next Morning]

Maya woke up to the smell of breakfast being made. She grabbed her cell phone off of the coffee table and turned it on to check the time -- it was 6:32. She stretched her arms above her head and stood up to see Lucas making pancakes.

"Huckleberry?"

"No, blueberry actually!" Lucas chuckled at the joke he made while Maya just stood there confused.

"You're still here." Maya exclaimed. "And you're making pancakes..."

"Yeah well I figure breakfast before school is kind of important so..."

"Yeah. Ok. Well I'm going to go take a shower quick fast and then, I don't really know what happens after that." Maya walked away quickly and closed the bathroom door behind her. She leaned against the door, banging her head against it with a billion thoughts running through her head but only one the stuck out; WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!