Which Three?

Maya walked out of the bathroom and into her room and changed into clothes for school. She didn't really care what she wore that day, Maya only wanted to talk to Riley and try to apologize for what happened, not that having Lucas spend the night helps the situation. She walked out to the kitchen.

"You can use the shower now." Lucas turned his head around and nodded his head.

[15 minutes later]

Lucas came out dressed in the same clothes he wore the day before. They were still a little damp from the rain.

"Huckleberry, those clothes are still wet from yesterday! Just borrow something from Shawn."

Lucas rolled his eyes. He didn't care if his clothes were wet but it did seem like a good idea so no one would see that he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. He came out wearing a plaid button up and jeans because of course there had to be some sort of blue incorporated. Lucas walked over to the couch to grab his bag and leave.

"Hey Ranger Rick, where you going?" Maya looked confused. So did Lucas; it seemed obvious...

"Uhh, school. You know that building where we go and learn things; the place you hate." Maya rolled her eyes at Lucas.

"We still have half an hour before we have to catch the subway. Sit down, eat. You made these pancakes and you're not making me eat them alone." Maya chuckled.

"Fine." Lucas dropped his bag on the floor. Lucas grabbed himself 3 pancakes and sat beside Maya. She was eating the pancakes when Lucas started talking. "Maya...?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm really sorry. For everything! This whole Riley situation is my fault. I shouldn't have unloaded all the stuff on you and then kissed you after I kissed Riley. I'm just-"

"Confused. We've been over this, and you don't have to be sorry. I could have backed away and not let you kiss me let alone kiss back. It's not all on you Lucas; it's my fault too." They sat there eating their breakfast in silence until it was eventually time to go.

[At School]

Maya and Lucas walked in and saw Callie, Farkle, Zay, and Smackle talking. They walked over.

"Hey guys. Where's Riley?" Maya said with a concerned tone.

"Shouldn't we be asking you that? You two always come to school together." Smackle said.

"We're in a bit of a situation right now... By the way I'm glad you're feeling better." Maya said trying to change the subject. Smackle looked at Lucas with flirty eyes and winks every other second. Lucas kept looking either up or down trying to avoid eye contact.

"SMACKLE" Farkle shouted.

"Wow Friar – Three girls pining after you!" Callie laughed. Lucas' eyes widened as everybody stared at Lucas.

"THREE?!" Farkle asked with shock and dismay. Maya bit her lip and avoided eye contact.

"Oh not common knowledge I gather..." Callie said awkwardly.

Zay looked at Callie. "Which 3? Riley, Smackle and?"

"Well..." Maya began to speak but Callie interrupted.

"ME!" Callie shouted. Everyone just stared at Callie with their mouths open and their brows furrowed. "Yup. Riley, Smackle, and I just really, really want Lucas. Speaking of - Lucas? Maya? Can we talk? Over there? Alone." It obviously wasn't a question and before either Lucas or Maya could respond, Callie was pushing them into the empty classroom that started it all.

"Me, Riley, Callie, and Lucas! THE REAL QUADRILATERAL!" Smackle said smiling.

"SMACKLE!!" Farkle shouted.