Just Turn Around

*EEH*EEH*EEH* The alarm clock blared obnoxiously until Riley slammed her fist onto the snooze button. She held her hand up to her head realizing she had a massive hangover from the night before; another thing she noticed from the night before... "Oh god!" Riley saw Lucas asleep next to her. She peeked under the covers and saw her and Lucas both without clothes. She sat up and head the covers over her chest with one hand. "OH GOD!"She covered her face with the other hand. Lucas slowly began to wake up but when he what he'd done, he was wide awake.

"You've got to be shitting me!" Lucas buried his face in his hands. 

"No, it's okay... This NEVER happened. We just were extremely hot and tired. So we feel asleep without our clothes..." Riley said. Lucas rolled his eyes, raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips. "Look I know that's not what happened, but I'd rather not admit it out loud that you and I- you know..."

"Slept together...?"

"Exactly! We slept!" Riley said smiling.

"Riley..."

"Look I know, but I just want to pretend like it never happened. I was upset about Zay and we were both really drunk and-"

"I wasn't that drunk." Lucas interrupted. 

"What?" Riley's voice softened and she raised her eyebrows slightly with a look of confusion and affection in her eyes. 

"I wasn't that drunk." Lucas repeated. Riley's lips moved slightly to speak but instead she just took in a quick breath. They looked at each other until--

"Hey Riley, Princeton was- WHAT THE FUCK?!" Farkle came in through the Bay Window.

"Unbelievable... " Riley mumbled. 

"Okay, what exactly did I miss because you two, presumably, did what they explained on page 73 back in freshmen year in health."

"Zay broke up with me and I got really drunk last night with Lucas and this is kind of what happened and I will finish explaining when I get dressed. So... if both of you could turn away, it would be greatly appreciated." Riley said as if it was optional but it was obviously not.

"Seriously Riley... I mean it's not like I haven't already seen-"

"Just turn around!"

"OKAY!" The boys said in unison. Lucas and Farkle turned away as Riley put on her bra and panties. After she threw on some sweat pants and the t-shirt from the day before. 

"Okay, you can turn back now." Lucas rolled his eyes. 

"Okay... NOW EXPLAIN! Why'd you guys break up?" Farkle insisted.

"Zay said he thought that I was still in love with Lucas and said he couldn't be with someone who didn't love him as much as he loved them. I was sad and decided to raid my parents liquor cabinet. I found the vodka and told Lucas to either stay and drink, or leave; he obviously drank. We were drunk, I was upset, and you know the rest..."

"Ok, what about you Lucas?" Farkle asked.

"What about me?" Lucas' brows furrowed as he shrugged.

"Why'd you and Maya break up...?" Farkle answered with the question while shrugging his shoulders; it seemed obvious what Farkle was asking. Lucas and Riley looked at each other then avoided eye contact almost instantly. "Unless--"

"Farkle... It's not a big deal." Riley said trying to reassure Farkle.

"NOT A BIG DEAL?!" Farkle shouted. "YOU SLEPT WITH HER BOYFRIEND!" 

"Farkle look at me." Riley said. "This never happened... Okay? If we tell Maya, she'll die inside- you know her, you know what she'll do..." Riley explained.

"I can't lie to her!" Farkle expressed.

"Then don't!" Lucas said. "If she doesn't ask, you don't say anything. You technically wouldn't be lying." 

"YEAH I WOULD! It's called lying by omission." Farkle explained.

"Farkle please, you can't tell her we slept together... Please!" Riley pleaded.

"Fine! I won't tell Maya that you slept together." Farkle said reluctantly; but just because he said he wouldn't tell Maya that Riley slept with Lucas, it didn't mean he said he wouldn't tell Maya that Lucas cheated...