Did I Say That Out Loud?

Shawn was pacing back and forth while Maya was sitting on the couch twiddling her thumbs and rolling her eyes. "I-"

"NO!" Shawn yelled interrupting Maya.

"What? I don't even get to defend myself?" Maya asked while crossing her arms.

"Nope!" Shawn responded.

"Yes..." Katy said while looking at Shawn with her arms on her hips.

"Look, teen boys are all the same, they all want the same thing... Take it from an ex-teenage boy!" Shawn said sitting on the couch and holding Maya's hand.

Maya pulled her hand out of Shawn's grip and put it on his shoulder, "Nothing was going to happen."

"Isn't he with Riley...?" Katy asked.

"You missed a lot while you were gone..." Maya said with a nervous smile.

[Topanga's]

Lucas was sitting on the couch, drinking a smoothie when Zay and Callie walked in. Zay quickly turned to walk away but Callie turned him back towards Lucas.

"Hey Friar..." Callie was forcing Zay to tell Lucas. Lucas turned his head.

"Hey Cal, Zay, what's up?" Lucas asked while drinking his smoothie.

"Nothing with me... Zay?" Callie nudged him. Zay shrugged.

"Cool. Can I talk to guys about something?" Zay and Callie sat down. "After we talked on the bleachers, I went to Maya's to talk about her stepping back..."

"And...?" Callie smiled.

Lucas smiled, "Let's just say, her mom and Shawn came home and caught us on the couch making out."

Callie smiled. "I'm so happy for you Friar."

"Me too, now I just have to figure out how to tell Riley." Lucas said pensively.

"Riley won't be a problem..." Callie chuckled. Lucas' brows furrowed in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" Lucas asked.

Callie looked at Zay and saw his eyes widened in anger. "Did I just say that out loud?" Zay's jaw was clenched while he nodded. "Oopsie..."

"Callie? Why wouldn't Riley be a problem...?" Lucas asked. Callie looked down at her feet and didn't say a word; it wasn't her job or her place, Zay had to tell him. "Callie!"

"I KISSED RILEY!" Zay snapped. Lucas stared at Zay and slowly stood up and walked out of Topanga's.

"I'm really sorry Zay... I didn't mean for it to happen like that." Callie rested her head on Zay's shoulder.

"It's okay. It was bound to come out eventually. No matter how it happened. He wasn't going to be happy with me."

[Riley's Apartment]

There were rapid and loud knocks at Riley's apartment door. Riley opened the door.

"What are you doing here?"

"You and Zay kissed?!"

"What? Who told you?" Riley asked.