A sweet farewell

Please be patient with me, and read the announcements

So guys, this is the end. It's over!

One and half year of spilling my heart on the paper, showers filled with talking to the characters that only exist in mere fiction and the immense love and support from the best people in the world.

Thank you so much for reading this story, and giving it a chance and maybe I will continue rambling about my thank you's later... for now... important updates

So the story does not end, obviously. It has such an abrupt ending. But a phase of Ellie's life is over, and I know I am a sappy author, I love happy endings just like the girl next door but I feel like Ellie needed to grow more in herself as a person before falling for Alec.

I know she was forced to stay away from Alec because of Meghan but she probably wasn't ready for a relationship. She needs to know how to remain a happy single, love herself before plunging into another relationship especially when the last one left her soo scarred.

So, there is going to be a sequel... I don't know when or what is the name, but I have been working on the plot and story details for a quite a while now.

I recommend you to either follow me for updates on it, or if you wish not to, add the book to your archives and it will move to your library every time there is a new update. I will announce the sequel as a message to my followers when it comes out and also inform you guys via an update on this book.

Next update

I don't know if you have noticed but I feel like I have evolved as a writer during this writing journey and there is a certain level of structure and skill that my chapters now contain rather than the beginning ones. So I have decided to rewrite the first 20 or so, work more on the plot holes, fix all the tenses to the past, cut some scenes like you remember Alissa's and Ellie's old friendship discussed in the chapter 'Ghost'? Well, it doesn't seem to push the plot forward in any way, so I have decided to crop out such details.

Readers can either chose to read the new version that I will be back to updating after a long break from writing or if you want I could provide a recap before the sequel.

The first chapter of this book is very dry and not so interesting, want to read the edited rewritten one, it's called 'Goodbye to You' and I have posted it today.

Drop some comments and let me know how this one is better than the original, or you love the original one? Scenes you think should be cut from the book? And scenes you wish would stay... suggestions and criticism is honestly appreciated a lot...

Next update

Where can you find me all this time I'm gone...

I am going to soon start actively uploading on my blog until the new updates or rewritten versions are posted. I haven't started writing them either....

You can find the link to my blog on my profile...

I write on varied topics, ramble too much and write stories from songs

More about the book can be found through the 'More to Words' section, the other sections also have a lot to offer...

I will try my best to upload twice a month... but I haven't been regular on the blog. Will try my best though...

I hope you like it.

Have a great day!