41- We try again

"So do you think I should go with silver or gold?" I ask Adeline showing her both my earrings

"Silver, there is enough gold on your dress" she tells while adjusting the pixie kind purple dress on herself.

"Do you think this looks good?" Willow asks as she steps out of the washroom with her green dress on. It is a sleeveless dark green dress that flows elegantly till her knee. The color brings out her eyes and her red hair is left freely in loose curls.

"It's beautiful" I tell her honestly. The dress is honestly gorgeous and it looks so amazing on her.

"Thanks" she tells me with a smile but then again worries by asking, "Do you think Dylan will like it?"

"Oh My God! He would be stupid not to" Adeline tells her with firm reassurance.

It is four hours before the winter dance starts and all three of us are huddled around Adeline's room messing up her neat room. Meghan has gone out of town for the weekend making my ride to the winter dance easier but she has left her two unleashed dragons at home. These girls also have winter dances in their school and have gone to their friend's place to dress up.

"Should I go and change?" I ask both of them but they force me to finish my makeup before dressing up thanks to my clumsiness. I personally find it weird to apply makeup before dressing up. Honestly, I apply my makeup after I finished dressing up so I can match the shades and everything with my outfit, but today I have a white dress and Adeline believes that I will stain my makeup on the dress, so I just pout and follow what she says.

Adeline is wearing this cute pixie purple dress with a frilly skirt and a shaded blue to purple wings. We have paired her outfit with a handmade sandal adorned with flowers. The sandal is my favorite. It has these strings of flowers attached from the sandals twisting very delicately around her legs into an intricate pattern and is beautiful with all its details. We leave wearing our wings to the last and only focus on perfecting our makeup while blasting on some girl love songs.

Willow curls her hair for a change and she looks unique and attention grabbing. Something about her, always catches your eye. I leave my hair open in beach waves and wear a silver headband. My makeup is very natural except the dark eyeliner that draws attention to my face. My dress is a free flowing white gown that is tight at the start but then free flows to the ground in graceful flares. It has a golden band at the waist and the bottom of the dress is adorned with leaves and golden lights that literally took my breath away the first time I spotted it at a thrift store. My wings are a golden shade of beauty and I can't wait to be fully dressed.

"You will look like one of the angels in the play" Adeline tells me once I have worn the gown. I do a little twirl for her and say, "I can't... this is stunning."

Hours pass by, and we get dressed. All of us are going to be picked from Adeline's house as the boys come with the limousine.

"Don't forget your mask" Adeline reminds me, taking the delicate piece of accessory from her drawer. It is a golden mask that has white butterflies over the edges.