2.9 - The Beginning

Spencer could hardly get herself out of bed this morning, so it was a good thing it was a Saturday, or she'd be sleeping in the back of Mr

Spencer could hardly get herself out of bed this morning, so it was a good thing it was a Saturday, or she'd be sleeping in the back of Mr. Fitz's class again for the third time this week. After seeing Hanna in her new state, going through that awkward confrontation, learning about supernatural beings existing in Rosewood Falls, and that some of her friends were vampires was a little too much information to process all at once. Spencer being her usual, obsessively informed self, had spent the majority of her free time over the last few days reading endless articles, books, and journals on the subject. It was partially a way of coping, and partially a way of digging deeper into the new information on the cure.

It seemed as though A had taken a little break since the dramatic school fire, and the technical death of Hanna. Spencer hoped that maybe their actions had gone further than they'd expected, and they had just given up the chase, though the greater part of her knew that wasn't true. In a bizarrely coincidental moment, her phone lit up, buzzing with a text next to her bed. Spencer swallowed hard; afraid of what she knew was coming.

"Did you miss me, Spencer? Don't want you to get too comfortable, especially since your boyfriend's got a secret, just as big as the last one you heard. It's your turn for a confrontation. Oh, don't forget to bring garlic. 😈💔 - A"

________________________________________________

After her surge of bizarre empowerment the other day in front of everyone, Damon knew he had to start vampire training with Hanna, and he had to do it now

After her surge of bizarre empowerment the other day in front of everyone, Damon knew he had to start vampire training with Hanna, and he had to do it now. If she wanted to remain like this, which honestly, he wasn't going to argue with her staying alive with him forever, then she'd have to know how to handle her new state of being. Hanna's emotions began to flip flop to an even more extreme level, and he was worried without new guidance, she might just shut off her humanity without thinking, or fully knowing what exactly she was doing. 

Hanna was suddenly excited about the idea of learning how to use her new powers. Now that her passage of extreme depression had passed, it was replaced with an almost frantic, erratic energy of over confidence. This, however, was not the training she had in mind.