1.18 - Undone

A chair hit the wall of his bedroom with a loud, satisfactory crashing sound as Damon panted, hardly noticing the destruction of his bedroom he had made with his complete and utter frustration at the shambles everything had quickly become

A chair hit the wall of his bedroom with a loud, satisfactory crashing sound as Damon panted, hardly noticing the destruction of his bedroom he had made with his complete and utter frustration at the shambles everything had quickly become. If Stefan had never come to town this never would have happened. Scratch that. If Katherine had never come, this wouldn't have happened. This was all her fault. It was always her fault. The fact that he never had a true family, that he had to make up this fake, ridiculous scenario to enjoy a semi-normal life. But, it had been nice, and he had the perfect little sister, who now would probably never speak to him again now that she knew his secret. Katherine was the one to blame, and she had to pay. Once and for all, she was finished. She was through. No more waiting around for sensitive Stefan to take his godforsaken time, today was her last day on earth, and he was going to be the one to drive a dagger through her heart, all with a smile on his face. Seconds later, he heard his phone buzz with a text message.

"You want to find Katherine? Then come and get her." –A

The text was accompanied of a picture of the back of Katherine's head, rushing though the nearby woods. So she was here after all. Damon wasn't exactly sure who this –A person was who had sent him the text, but at this point, it didn't matter. The fire in his eyes only grew stronger as he broke off a chair leg to use as a stake and strode confidently in an almost mad way towards the specific area of the woods.

Hanna was officially exhausted. She had been up the entire night previously comforting Aria after some blow up with Damon and Stefan, over what she wasn't exactly sure, Aria just wouldn't go into details. Plus, there was the fact that she was starting to feel extremely guilty for keeping her quasi-relationship with Damon a secret. Sure, it had started off with the two of them hooking up, again, and again, and again, in fact they could hardly keep their hands off of one another. But, now... she could just tell it was turning into something more. They had known one another for such a long time, and she really cared about him. Like, a lot, and she was sure he was starting to feel the same way. It was strange, he was the last person on earth she could picture herself with, and yet... now that she was faced with the prospect of having to end things, she couldn't bring herself to do it. Maybe A would just punish her instead, and that was something she could handle, right? Just as those thoughts were floating around in her head, she head the ominous buzz of her phone.

"Oh Hanna, now's your last chance, or you might be saying a more permanent goodbye to Damon, catch my drift? – A"

Hanna's heart raced as she read the message. Attached was a photo of Damon in the nearby woods, and she knew exactly where to find him, and what she had to do. She officially wasn't willing to gamble his safety, and did not want to even fathom what A had in store for him if she refused. She scrambled around her room, frantically searching for her things, and bolted out the door. Mentally preparing for her goodbye, she was surprised to find tears welling up as she walked briskly towards her destination.