1.5 - Klaus Returns

"Bourbon on the rocks, please," Alison DiLaurentis murmured to the bartender

"We're closing soon, miss. And I'm gonna need to see some ID," the young man stared at her, half smiling at this beautiful, blonde girl who looked too young to be sitting at this bar.

Alison smiled and stared at him with her piercing blue eyes, "No. I don't think I am and I think that the bar is gonna stay open until my friend gets here."

The bartender froze. Shaking his head, he began to fix her drink, "Oh right. No problem." He set the drink in front of her and Alison finished it all in one gulp.

Alison looked around. She caught a glimpse at one of those missing person ads on the wall behind the bar, "Missing: Alison DiLaurentis." She looked down and grinned. Oh, how wrong that sign was.

Then, a tall, muscular, blond-haired boy walked up - Matt Donavan. Looking at Alison he gestured to see if he could clear her glass, "You all done, Miss?" Matt had just moved into Rosewood Falls - a local waiter at the Rosewood Grill.

Alison turned around. Both of their blue eyes matched each other's, "Yeah, all done, pretty eyes." Alison winked at Matt.

Matt blushed, "I haven't seen you around before. Did you just move into town?"

"You could say that..." Alison replied, flipping a curl of blond hair over to the side, "But I'm starting to like this place even more now that I've seen you," she continued, wrinkling her nose a little bit.

Matt looked at her. An overpowering sense of emotion filled his body. It wasn't love. But somehow he felt immediately drawn to this beautiful, blonde stranger, "Well, I don't know how I could ever forget you. Hopefully seen you around then?" Matt replied, looking at her with his sincere, puppy-dog eyes.

"Definitely," Alison spoke. She felt an instant chemistry with Matt. He was everything she wished for in a guy: nice, honest, loyal. However, as Matt walked away,  she felt a 'pang' inside of her heart. Her face turned pale and the flirty smile that she once had dropped from her face: Katherine was here.

Suddenly, a tall, thin, brunette woman walked into the room (bearing an identical resemblance to Elena). The shadow from the door framing her figure, she gazed at the girl with a malicious smile, "Hey Alison. Miss me?"

_________________