2.7 - Hello, My Name is Hanna Marin, and I'm a Vampire

Aria swung open the door, welcoming her friends inside the house

Aria swung open the door, welcoming her friends inside the house. She had finally moved back in with her family, Damon, and now a recovering vampire Hanna. After the events at the Masquerade Dance, and how much Emily and Spencer were put in danger, she knew it was time for them to learn the truth that only she and Hanna knew so far. "Guys, I need to tell you something, and I need you not to freak out."

"What is it, Aria?" Spencer questioned with a raise of her brow as she and Emily made her way into Aria's living room.

"Yeah, is everything okay?" Emily was a little nervous at her friend's tone of voice. After everything that had happened lately, she didn't need another disaster in her life.

"Kind of, well, not really....look, you should probably all sit down." Aria sat on the couch as she motioned for her friends to do the same. "You know how Hanna and I have been sort of secretive lately?"

Spencer nodded with a shrug, "I just figured it was the whole boyfriend situation."

"Well, we started doing some of our own research on the history of Rosewood Falls, and we found out some pretty unbelievable stuff." Aria began, hesitating with her words.

"Such as?" Spencer's eyes narrowed. She had started to do some of her own research, and she had only come up with some pretty wild stuff that must have been fake.

"Vampires." Aria stared at them with a stone-faced expression.

"Aria, you can't be serious." Spencer laughed awkwardly, remembering some of the articles she had breezed through, assuming they were only local myths.

"Come on guys, I need you to just trust me for a second." Aria knew this wasn't going to be an easy conversation.

"You mean there are supernatural creatures just running around Rosewood?" Emily played along, pretending as if the conversation she had with Bonnie yesterday hadn't happened yet. She still wasn't positive she believed everything she had told her, even if it all somehow fit together. But how could she be a witch, let alone be surrounded by vampires? It all sounded a little insane, and she wasn't quite ready to tell her secret to the other girls just yet. So, for now it was between her and Bonnie until she had a hold on what was going on.

Aria nodded. "That's exactly what I mean. I'm only telling you this because you need to know, you need to prepare yourselves."

"For what?" Spencer's eyes narrowed, getting more and more nervous for what was to come.

"For seeing Hanna again. Come on, let's go, and I'll show you." Aria led the girls up to Damon's room, who was away for the day gathering more blood for Hanna, who still refused to leave the house, much less the room. Aria had visited every now and again, but Damon was worried Hanna might snap around Aria like she had at Caroline quite a few times now, and he wasn't quite ready to have to save his sister as well. Aria hoped a visit from the girls might help Hanna's peace of mind, and show her that life really wasn't going to be that bad as a vampire.