New Love, New Plans And New Worries

Josh's POV
I panicked, as I ran out of the hospital, in hope of finding any clues that could help us find out who too Lilianna.

I was running, not looking where I was going when I smashed right into a very familiar, and rather good looking, blonde boy.

"Cam? What are you doing here?" I asked, nervously, as I looked deeply into his gorgeous eyes.

"I heard about the news. And I was wondering if there was any way I could help?" He asked me, looking equally as nervous.

Wait.

Why was he nervous?

I shook the thought away, as that wasn't nearly as important as the task at hand.

"Well, I'm looking for any signs of the person that may have taken Lilianna. You can come and help me if you'd like?" I offered, slightly in a rush.

He nodded and smiled and we were on our way, with no time to lose.

*15 minutes later*

I assumed that Kayla and Hayden were looking around the hospital, so Cam and I decided to look around the area.

We hadn't found any clues or signs that could give us some sort of idea of who could've take the baby.

"This is impossible. We'll never find out who took Lily." I said, feeling hopeless.

"Hey, don't say that. I have hope. And that's not something that everybody has. So stick with me and we'll go far." He told me.

This seemed to lift my spirits up, because he managed to put a smile on my face, which can't be done when I'm stressed or nervous.

"Thanks Cam." I told him.

He nodded and we began to walk along the beach, looking for any of who might look suspicious.

I looked to my side, to see that Cam and I were walking very close together.

I smiled a small smile, every single time I felt our hands brushed against each other.

We had been walking for a little while, when I felt his hand embrace mine.

I was taken aback and stopped walking, looked at our interlocked hands.

I looked up at Cam  to see his cheeks turn redder and redder by the second, and his smile grow wider and wider.

I, too, smiled once I regained my normal breathing.

"I hope this is okay?" Cam asked me.

I smiled up at him, feeling quite confused, but not neglecting his kind actions either.

"It is. I think. I'm a little bit confused right now." I said, quickly, wanting to get my feelings sorted.

He instantly pulled his hand away and looked at with an apologetic look.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to rush things. I just thought-out" He stuttered, obviously embarrassed.

I did the one thing on my mind in the moment and leaned over to kiss him to make him shut up.

At first, he seemed shocked, and didn't respond right away. Until he did, and it was the best feeling ever.

We pulled away, smiling as we examined each other's faces.

"I'm sorry." I said simply, looking at my feet.

"That's okay." He said simply.

We walked in silence for a few minutes, trying to recollect what just happened.