Black Crystal

Kayla's POV
I hung up and let my head rest. It had been a long day. Zac looked at me, his expression full of worry. I wish he wouldn't worry so much, that makes me worry even more.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He sighed as he looked down. Then he lifted his head and revealed a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"Its just, I always worry about you. I always need to know where you are. I feel like I can't ever leave you by yourself. Otherwise something will happen, and I won't be able to help." He told me, wiping his single tear.

"You don't need to worry about me. I have it all under control." I said, closing my eyes slightly.

"No, you don't Kayla! Does this look like you have it under control? Lying in a hospital bed, while everybody you know is worried sick about you?! While a guy that is absolutely head over heels for you, suffers, wondering if you are okay! That's not what I call under control!" He yelled at me.

This made me flinch. He never raises his voice. Especially not with me. It scares me when he does.

"Well maybe people shouldn't care about me. Maybe they should just leave me alone and let me die!" I said, feeling my face grow hot.

I buried my face into my hands and listened as Zac continued yelling at me.

"Sometimes I wish I could! I wish I could just leave you to die. But we both know that I can't! You are my sister, and I need to take care of you, whether I want to or not!" He said.

I didn't look up. Instead, I waited for him to say something else, but he never did.

I heard the door open and then I heard it close. I removed my hands from my face and looked around.

Zac had left the room.

I felt guilty, knowing that he only cares about me because we are related. If we weren't, then he wouldn't think twice about leaving me to die.

He already has one sister to care for and look after. He doesn't need a suicidal, depressed one too.

I felt bad for Hayden aswell. He doesn't know about any of this and I don't want him to find out. That's why I've been trying and trying to distance myself from him. No matter how much I really like him.

Poor Josh. I've burdened him with my secret and I've asked him to always protect it. That means he needs to lie to his own twin brother. I shouldn't have asked that of him.

It was so selfish and rude of me. I need to consider everybody else.

From now on, I will no longer cut and I will always try my best to stay positive.

Mimmi's POV
"She's working with Erik and Stacy! We can't trust her." I heard Ondina yell.

"Well she's in that room with Kayla right now. What if she's tried to hurt her?" Sirena replied.

"Well, let's go." Ondina said.

"Wait!" I called out to both of them.

"We could use this to our advantage. If Lily is working with Stacy and Erik, then we could get information out of her, about what they're planning to do." I said.

They looked at me with much confusion.

"What do you mean if? Of course she's working with them! And you're sister is in the same room as her. So let's go!" Ondina pushed.

I hesitated for a moment, analysing all of our options here. I thought, and then I replied to Ondina.

"Okay, let's go. But I doubt that she is working for them." I said, as we started running to the hospital.