Don't Want To Be Found

Hayden's POV

Why was everybody acting so weird? I mean for Zac and Mimmi, their sister just fainted and they're acting like this is a regular occurrence. I don't know what to think.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked Zac.

"We're still waiting for somebody to take a look at her." He said. He didn't look at me when he spoke.

"Hey look, man, I think we got off to a weird start. I'm Hayden." I said as I reached out my hand to him. He took one look at it and smiled.

"Zac." He shook my hand. That was a huge relief for me. Because if I go out with his sister, I would want him to be okay with it. Wait, what?! I'm getting a little bit carried away.

"I'm really sorry about the wait. The doctor will see you now." One of the nurses said. Mimmi and Zac wheeled Kayla into the room. I waited and waited until they got out. But Kayla wasn't with them.

"You're still here?" Mimmi asked.

"Yes what are you still doing here? You can go now. Thank you for your help." Zac added. He seemed rushed.

"Where's Kayla. I need to know she's alright." I said. Mimmi smiled at me.

"She's fine. She's going to stay here overnight. Go back to school. Its getting late." Zac said. He checked his watch and looked astonished. I checked mine. I had been waiting for over 3 hours. I nodded and waved goodbye.

"Can you give me a call or text when she can see people please?" I asked. Mimmi nodded and then I left.

I walked back to school and it was lunch. Perfect timing. I haven't eaten anything since breakfast.

I found where Stacy and Josh were sitting and I joined them. I pecked Stacy on the cheek and got my food out. Stacy wouldn't stop giving me an evil glare and I just ignored it. There was silence for a little while and then she spoke.

"So why did you go and help that girl." Crap. I saw Josh give me the, 'you're in trouble now' look. I shook him off and answered her question.

"Well if it was you, I would somebody to catch you. So I just did what anybody would do." She seemed to agree with my answer. So I sat and I ate my food without any more interruptions.

Kayla's POV

There was a strange sound coming from my dream. Then I realized that it wasn't actually a dream. I was just having a long sleep.

And when I wake up, I would have a happy life with real parents and a real home. Then I woke up.

Nope, I'm just back to my crappy old life. I honestly hate myself and my life. I feel like it just wanted me to kill myself. It wants me to give in. And I feel like maybe I should let it.

Maybe I should end my own suffering. It is my life after all. I sat up in my bed and I was alone. I guess, that's what I've always been, right?

Then I remembered something. Hayden. He was the one who caught me. He seems so sweet. But a guy like him would never fall a girl like me. I saw Zac come in and sit down on the nearby chair. Mimmi came in too. I guess they were only letting family visit me.

"How are you feeling?" Zac asked me.

"I'm fine." I said with the usual fake smile. Zac nodded and so did Mimmi. They really don't know me at all. If they bought my fake smile, they will never know me, really.

"Okay, i have to get back to school, but the nurses are going to look after you, okay?" He told me.

"Me and the girls have to go aswell. See you later, Kayla." Mimmi said as she shut the door behind her and once again, I was all alone. But hey, what's new?

Once I saw that everybody had gone from the waiting room, I grabbed my clothes and left. I went back to my shed and threw away anything and everything that didn't fit in the one bag that I owned. Which wasn't much.

I threw away all of the bloody sheets and blankets and I left the shack that I could call home for the time that I lived there. It wasn't much but it was enough for me.

I didn't know where I was going to go. Bit I knew that I didn't want it to be close to here. I wanted to go where I knew that nobody would want to find me. I closed the shed and I stood outside and mentally thanked the little house.

I began to walk alongside the road, hoping that nobody I knew would see me here. I walked onto the nearby bus and I waited until the end of the line. I hope that they don't try to find me, because I don't want to be found.

I never wanted to be found.

Hiii!!!!!! How is everybody?! I'm tryna update all of ma books before school starts. Cos that's going to get really busy for me. Sorry but education comes first. Whoever came up with that?! Idek!!! And this chapter is dedicated to MermaidButterflies. Thank you MermaidButterflies for being such a passionate reader. People like you are the reason I carry on writing.

Toast ya later, marshmallows!!
Rossys_girl_4eva
Xxo