The farewell

Copy right. All rights reserved by Ro0kZ © 2012

The characters in this book are fictional. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidence.

This book is not to be copied or reproduced without authors authority.

hey all this is my first book, i hope you all enjoy it, it hasnt been edited, so dont mind the spelling errors or grammer

if you like it thanks

if you don't then don't read it

but please

comment

vote

and enjoy :)

***********************************************************************************************************

Reign's P.O.V

It had been four years since i last seen my father, four years since i've heard the sound of the fresh water creek flowing through from the mountains at the back back of my house, four years since i've smelt the crisp cool air running through my nostriels. oh how i missed the days when i didn't have a care in the world, i could just run free go to the creek and relax for hours be one with the land...

I was only 10 when my father had told me "one day my darling, you will find that one special person, who will make everything bad turn good, when you are lost he will find you, when you have fallen he would be the one to catch you."

I didn't have a clue what he was talking about, mind you he did have a few drinks that night and his words were slurring, oh my dad he always did enjoy a glass or two before going to bed...

I was 14 when my father sat me down in the kitchen, he looked at me with his big grey loving eye's " Reign you know how much i love you right?" he said, i nodded my head " of course i do, and you know how much i love you." i said jokingly, not realising the pain in his tone.

He went silent his eye's stared into mine, i could tell this was going to be a serious conversation, i looked at him and smirked " oh c'mon dad now dad don't tell me you want to have ' The Talk?' I'm 14 now my 6th grade teacher had already told us about the birds and the bees." I blushed and the thought of talking about sex with my father, that is so wrong in so many ways....

He still sat there in silence, as if he didn't hear a word i said, i waved my hand in front of him " hello? earth to dad are you still with me? " i said with a big grin on my face.

He looked at me and grabbed my hand he put it down on the kitchen table " do you remember when i told you one day you will find that special person? " he said, with a soft voice, i looked at him with a confused expression on my face "yes" i replied. He continued on " and do you still remember me telling you about finding a mate? " he flinched at the word mate, only because he knew we were the only two werewolf's left in this country, after my mother passed away giving birth to me, i had an older brother Dwayne who moved to America in search of his mate, we hadn't seen him for two year's. He was my age when he left to stay with my mum's best friend from school, he finally found his mate and was very happy.

" yes well i think it is time for you to go and find your mate." he said. My face went blank it was as if i had seen a ghost, i could feel the tears building up in my eye's, i looked at my father " NO! " i hissed " i can't leave you, no i want ti stay here, with you! i don't need a mate. "

I clenched my fists and punched th table. A single tear drop ran down my cheek. My father growled at me sit down! he ordered.