Chapter 26

8 Votes and 10 Comments for next chapter! Make sure to read below!

Juliet's POV

My head was killing me, it felt as if it was on fire. What was happening to me? With my eyes closed, I could not see anything that was going on. The Doctor had yet to answer my question, "Doctor?" I ask.

Again, I am answered by silence and am worried that he might have left me, "Jack?" I call out. Silence is my only answer as worry starts to flood through me, 'They left you. They know they can't save you.' a sudden, angelic voice rings out in my head. "Who... who are you?" I ask, my voice trembling at the end, 'Oh child, sweet, sweet child of Gallifrey. I am the angel in your eye.' the voice responds to me.

Duh duh duhhhhhh... so Juliet knows!! Sorry this is SO short! Thank you all SO much for the 12 Votes!!!!!!! It means SOOO much! I hope you guys liked this and I will try to update as SOON as possible!

Also! Please comment below what alien you want to see next! (made up or not) Though, if you make it up, please give me information below about it! Whoever I pick, will get a dedication (you have a few chapters until then)!

I will work and will try to post as SOON as I get the votes and comments!

Love y'all- WriterChick101