Chapter 24

I hope you guys like this! Don't forget to read below for information on how to get the next chapter sooner!

5 Votes, 5 Comments, and 25 Reads and at least one idea for next chapter!!!!

The Doctor's POV

Jack and I slowly helped lead Juliet where the weeping angels had been. I notice right away that there is nobody around, no humans or angels. I quickly looked side to side to make sure. I looked to the right, clear. I looked to the left, clear. I looked behind us, clear. 'That's interesting.' I thought to myself as Jack and I helped lead Juliet to a park bench, so she wouldn't fall over. Juliet slowly sat down as she gripped her hands around the wood.

"Are they here?" Juliet asks, I look around one more time with a disappointment sigh. "No." I tell her, a sad expression crosses her face. I sigh as I join her on the bench. I put my hand around her shoulders, "Don't you worry Juliet. We will figure this all out." I assure her as I give her a kiss on the forehead. With this her smile returns, "I can never repay you for everything you've done for me, but I promise one of these days I will find out how." Juliet says. I look at her and softly chuckle, "What you do for me is giving me this adventure, of finding I'm not the only Time Lord, traveling anywhere we please, and most importantly, meeting you." I tell her. She looks up at me with her eyes still closed, "Thank you Doctor." she says.

It was then when I heard a faint scream, I look to see Jack is gone. "Stay here Juliet, I'll be right back." I tell her as I take my sonic screwdriver and put it in her hands. "Here's my sonic screwdriver, push done on the button here if any danger comes near you. Don't worry though, it will start beeping like a radar if any aliens, besides me, comes near you." I tell her, she gives me a smile as she puts her hand tightly around the screwdriver as I walk towards where I heard the screaming coming from.

Juliet's POV

You would be surprised all you can hear when you are just in nature. The birds chirping in a tree nearby. The leaves rustling on the ground. It seemed almost peaceful till I remembered why I was here, with my eyes closed. I grasp one of my hands on the wooden bench and the other wrapped around the sonic screwdriver. I was so tempted to open my eyes, but not daring to.

'Where did he go? Maybe wherever that screaming came from.' I thought to myself as I continue to listen to nature. I heard some wind blowing as I forced myself to try to relax. I continued to relax when I heard a sudden beeping coming from the sonic screwdriver.

Please tell me what you guys think and I have a question for you guys, What should happen next? Please tell me in the comments below, whoever has the best idea will get a dedication next chapter, so good luck!!!