Chapter 22

Hey guys SO sorry I didn't update, but I have big news, so read below!

5 Votes and 8 Comments till next chapter, maybe

Juliet's POV

"RUN!!!" the Doctor yelled at us. We ran from the weeping angel as fast as we could, "Where are we going to go?" I asked as we continued running. "As far from the weeping angel as possible." Doctor says.

45 Minutes Later

We all came to a stop, out of breathe, we all came to a stop. I felt like I would collapse, I turned around and saw nothing. "It... looks... like... we... are... safe..." I told them out of breathe.

I wiped the sweat from my brow and noticed a water fountain. I quickly walked over to it and nearly attacked it, getting as much water as possible. I had never been more thirsty in my life then right then and there. My two hearts were both beating super fast. I felt something in my eye, so I rubbed it, 'Maybe some sand man.' I thought to myself.

"You guys okay?" Doctor asks. I look over at Jack and see him nodding. I look up at the Doctor, "Yeah, just thirsty." I tell him. The Doctor gives me a smile as I rub my eye again, his smile fades. "Juliet, are you sure you're okay?" he asks in a worried tone. I nod, "I'm nine." I tell him, "I mean fine." I say as I realize what I said. The Doctor looks super worried, "Juliet, close your eyes." he says, I look at him, "Why Doctor? I'm eight, I mean great." I say, correcting myself again.

"Doctor, what's wrong with her?" Jack asks. I was super confused now, "She looked at a weeping angel, or..." he looks over at me, "Juliet, did you have a dream before we came here?" he asks me. I look at Jack who looks just as confused as I am, "Yes, I did. I saw weeping angels and I was about to show it to you, but I forgot." I tell him. Doctor looks more worried, "Close your eyes." he says. I looked over at Jack and the Doctor and closed my eyes.

The Doctor's POV

I can't believe she didn't tell me, she had to have an angel in her eye like Amy. With her eyes closed, Jack and I slowly led her to a bench. "Doctor, what's wrong with me." she asked almost in tears. I felt a tear running down my face, "Juliet, you drew an angel, and... and..." I couldn't finish my sentence, how could I tell her.

I felt a hand on my hand, "Doctor please tell me." Juliet tells me, "I can take it." she tells me. I wipe the tear from my eye, "If a person draws an angel they become an angel." I tell her. I look at her, surprisingly she looks calm about it. I look over at Jack, but he is looking around.

I look over at Juliet who looks like she is holding back tears. "Doctor?" she asks. "Yes?" I ask. With her eyes closed she looks over at me, "How do we get rid of it?" she asks.

Authors Note (VERY IMPORTANT CONTEST):

Hey guys, I'm SO sorry, but thank you for all the votes! Okay so BIG NEWS!! I'm having a contest for this story! The contest is simple, write the next chapter for my story! It can be either be in Jack's, Juliet's, or the Doctor's POV. All I ask is it to be PG and no cuss words or it will be out of the running. Just write it, post it, and dedicate it to me. Whoever has the best one before I get 5 Votes and 8 Comments (or before I plan to post) will get a dedication and a cover made by me to you! If you have any questions, just ask me :) Good Luck!