Chapter 6

Authors Note: Make sure to read the authors note at the end, I'm having a contest!!! Also, before you continue reading, you must know. I won't be able to update over Spring Break, but the good thing about this is that it gives all you guys time to enter my contest and spread the word. That is all and I am trying to update all my other stories too before Spring Break, so enjoy cause this might be my last chapter until after Spring Break!

Juliet's POV

I watched as Mr. Smith talked to Mr. and Mrs. Williams or Amy and Rory as he called them. "Here's your tea Juliet, you ok?" Ms. Fill said as she gave me my tea. "Thank you, and yes, much better." I said as I took a sip of my tea. I looked over at Mr. Smith and saw him whispering to them and every once in a while look over at me.

Kate POV

"Gosh, what is taking so long!?" Sidney asked angrily, "Most of us haven't even gone yet!" She said. I was nervous, I hope she didn't have one of her panic attacks.

Juliet POV

"Mr. Smith, do you need anything?" Ms. Fill asked, "No I'm fine." he said giving her a smile, "I'll go check on the other girls." She told him, "You better not have messed this up." she hissed at me as she walked out the door.

Once she had left Mr. Smith walked over to me," You feeling alright kid?" Mr. Smith asked, "Yes sir, very much." I said. "Juliet, there is something I have to tell you..." he started. "That fob watch you have, it's not normal to have one of those." he said, sighing he continued, "You're a Time Lord, Juliet, or in this case a Time Lady, like me." He said, "What do you mean Mr. Smith? I am human, I mean besides the dreams I have..." "Wait!? Dreams? What type of dreams?" Mr. Smith said nervously. "I don't know, but I write them down in my dream journal, if you want me to get it?" I questioned. Mr. Smith looked at both the Williams with a twinkle in his eye, "Yes, go get it!" he said. I nodded, stood up and went out the door to go get it.

Doctors POV

"Doctor, why would it matter if she had weird dreams, that doesn't mean she's a Time Lady?" Amy asked confused, "Yeah Doctor, when I checked her pulse she had one heart." Rory said. I sighed, "If that fob watch is what I think it is then she is a Time Lady, but now she's human. For some reason she did this and I need to find out why." I told them, "I even turned human once to escape some aliens." I said as I told them when I did.

Juliet's POV

I ran upstairs as fast as I could and grabbed my journal, "Time Lady?" I thought to myself . On the way back down I was stopped by Sidney, "What do you think you're doing Juliet?" she asked, I could tell she was angry. "Mr. Smith asked me to get my journal, so I did." I told her as I went back in the room and saw they were talking again, but as soon as I walked in they stopped talking."Here's my journal Mr. Smith." I said handing it to him.

The Doctors POV

I opened the journal to find countless drawings of cybermen, weeping angels, even the TARDIS. I turned to the last two pages and saw a picture of a Dalek behind her while she ran to the TARDIS. The last drawing she had drawn was of me, "I saw you in my dream, thats why I was nervous when I first met you Mr. Smith." Juliet said. I smiled and looked over to Amy and Rory and nodded at them, we had found her.

Authors Note (READ): CLIFF HANGER!!! Lol, so what do you guys think? Like, love? Lol, from now on I'll just ask for two votes! That's all! So I thought of something, why don't I have a little contest? (rules below) The winner will get to be in my fanfic.

Okay so what you have do is simple, fill out this form and then I will decide who will be on it.

Name:

Species (Alien or human [no dalek]):

Age:

Description:

Personality:

M or F:

That's all!!! Prizes are:

1st place: A cover for any one of your stories, dedication, 20 votes on your stories, a new fan, and lastly getting a character in my story!!!

2nd place: 10 votes on your stories, and a cover

3rd place: You can pick between getting a cover or 5 votes, your choice

If you have any questions just ask, please enter forms on this chapter!