Chapter 15

Two votes till next chapter!!!!!!

Before you read you need to all go check out Doctorwho909 stories!! They are SO good!!!!!!

Juliet's POV

Sparks went flying as I nearly crashed to the ground if I hadn't been holding on to the pole. The Doctor quickly ran over to me, " You alright?" he asked, when I nodded my head he quickly ran over to the door of the TARDIS. Amy and Rory close behind followed, "You coming Juliet?" he asked. Quickly, I ran over to the door just as the Doctor opened the door.

Outside the door stood a beautiful space ship, humans and aliens were walking around, trying to get somewhere. "Welcome to the Star Commander 101." the Doctor said as he walked out the doors. Amy and Rory walked close behind as I ran out admiring everything, "What year is this Doctor?" Amy asked. "By the looks of it, I would have to guess the year, 5001." he said as he continued walking. "This is amazing Doctor!" I said, just as I realized the Doctor was no where in sight.

I quickly looked side to side, but still didn't see him. "You looking for something Miss.?" I heard a voice say. Turning around, I saw a girl, she had short black hair and bright hazel eyes. She looked to be my age, "I said, are you looking for something?" she asked, "Yes, I'm looking for a man, he has green eyes and always wears a bow tie, he should have a red head girl with him and another young gentleman. Have you seen them?" I asked her. "Maybe, follow me." she said as she started running ahead, I quickly followed her, "My name is Melanie, but you can call me Mel." she said, "Nice to meet you Mel, my name is Juliet." I said as we continued running.

"You're not from here, are you?" Mel asked, "No, how could you tell?" I asked. "Well if you were from here you would be smart to not be alone." she says, "What do you mean?" I asked her. She suddenly stopped running and looked at me, "People go missing." She said in a hushed tone. "Maybe my friend can help?" I asked. Melanie looked happy, "Yeah, hopefully he can find my parents." she said as she continued running with me close behind.

Authors Note (READ):

Congrats to the winner Isie98! Also I have decided that I'm going to include julietRichan character too!!! So you both will be in this adventure!!! So here is both of your prizes below:

A cover for any one of your stories, dedication, 20 votes on your stories, a new fan, and lastly getting a character in my story!!!

I can't wait and thank you for both entering!!! I will send you information through message! You will both get your dedications in the next chapter and the next chapter after that! Have a good day to all of you!! <3 madison