Chapter 25

Here you go! SO sorry I did not update earlier! (have been super busy with school) Also, thank you all SO much for SEVEN votes! I was not imagining that! So thank you and I hope you enjoy this chapter! I just ask 6 Votes and 4 Comments (or more) for next chapter! Also, I might be having a contest coming up soon, so be on the look out! <3 you all and thank you again!- WriterChick101

Doctor's POV

As I made my way to where the screaming had come from, I could not help, but think about Juliet. Her safety was in my hands and I had just left her there. Part of me hoped the sonic screwdriver did its thing. Although the other part hoped it did not start beeping, without me or Jack with her she was utterly vulnerable. I shake my head as I focus on the task on hand as I walk into this alley way where I heard the screaming. It turned out being the alley way that Jack had showed us earlier. I look around for him, but didn't see him anywhere. I think about the scream and there was two things I knew for sure. One, it was defiantly not Jack and two it had to be a woman.

I continue pacing and looking around when I heard something behind me. I quickly turn around to see Jack running towards me. "Where did you go?" I ask him as he comes to a stop, "My vortex manipulator was acting up, so I followed it and it led me to a woman and an angel. I quickly helped her get away and to her house and then I headed back here." he tells me, I simply nod. "Where's Juliet?" Jack asks me, "She is still sitting on the bench. Come on, I left her with my sonic screwdriver." I tell him as I heard a distant beeping noise. I knew right away it was my sonic screwdriver. Without another thought, I run to where the Juliet was.

I see that she is now standing with the screwdriver in her hand. She is facing in the right direction. I look to the right to see nothing as I head to where she was standing, I put my hand on her shoulder as she flinches. "Don't worry, it is just me." I tell her, she seems to relax a little bit. I slowly help her sit back down, "Are you okay?" I ask her as Jack comes over to us, "Yeah, I just heard it beeping. I thought I could defend myself." she tells me. "Well I don't see anything, but there was an angel, that Jack saw." I tell her, "Yeah, one attacked a woman, but I helped her." Jack tells her. A slight smile crosses Juliet's face as the sonic screwdriver starts beeping again, her smile quickly fades and it holds a terrified look. I quickly stand up and look around, "Can I borrow this?" I ask Juliet, hinting to the screwdriver, she simply nods as she hands it to me.

I use it to scan the area when I quickly turn around to see an angel. In a protective motion, I put myself upfront of Juliet as Jack joins my side. I put my screwdriver at it, "What do you want?" I asked in a confident voice, knowing that they sometimes could understand me. I was answered by silence as Jack and I continue to look at the statue. Without thinking, I quickly blinked. The angel's hand was pointing at Juliet, before I could utter another word, I heard a voice I did not recognize. "Oh Doctor, isn't obvious, we just want the girl." The voice says, it didn't sound quite human, almost angel-like. "Um Doctor?" Jack asks me, with his eyes still on the statue, "What?" I asked him. "Look at Juliet." He simply says, not knowing what he was talking about, I turn around to see Juliet. I continue watching her as I ask the statue, "And why do you want her?" I ask as I watch Juliet, "She's a Time Lord like you, she could be very useful." the same angelic voice says, but this time I realize where it's coming from, Juliet.

Her mouth moves with the words in a voice that I knew for sure is not hers. I did not weeping angels could do that, it was almost as if they were talk through her. "How are you doing that?" I ask as I turn to face the angel again, a light chuckle, "Well clearly Doctor you don't know everything about us." the same voice says. I was still in shock over everything. "Let her go!" I yell at the angel, an evil smirk crosses Juliet's face.

I was so frustrated as I put my hands around my neck. "Doctor?" A familiar voice asks, I turn around to see that is indeed Juliet's voice, not the angel's. "What's happening?" Juliet asks me with panic rising in her voice and for the first time in a long time, I was did not know what to say.