Chapter 2

Authors Note (Please read): Okay, here is the first real chapter, I tried to make this long. I write this on my iPhone so I'm sorry if it looks shorter. Also thank you so much @Isie98 for the shout out, if you guys haven't checked out her books you should! Also again, hope you enjoy this chapter, I tried to make it longer and the picture to the side is who I picture as Juliet and Kate. Also this link http://m1284.photobucket.com/albums/Madison_Black1/Juliet%20and%20the%20Doctor/ has two pictures of what Kate and Juliet are wearing so enjoy!!!

I saw myself running, behind me I saw a metal robot chasing me. Next to me was a strange man with a red bow tie. He gave me a smile as he ran into a police box, I followed close behind him as all of sudden the robot shot me.

I woke up with a start in my bed and quickly grabbed my dream journal and wrote it down along with the way I saw that metal robot and the strange man. "What's this Juliet?" Sidney asked me as she took my journal, "Hey, give it back!!!" I said as I tried to get it back from her. "I can't believe you Juliet, your acting like you're going to get adopted with these weird dreams you keep having." she said as she threw me back my journal, laughing. I sighed as I hoped out my small bed and took a quick shower. "Juliet, Sidney, can you guys please wake up the other girls?" Ms. Fill yelled up to us, "Yes mum." Sidney and I yelled back at her. I quickly got changed in my light blue dress along with my white flats and put my hair up in a messy bun as I walked to the other girl's rooms.

I flipped the lights on and walked to the other girls beds and shook them each awake. "Come on guys, wake up! You know how angry Ms. Fill gets on adoption days!" I said. The youngest, Kate, woke up quickly and before I could even blink she had rushed in the shower. All the other girls were soon up and getting ready and waiting for their turn in the shower. I smiled and started walking down the hall to my room I shared with Sidney and the other girls my age.

I nervously started playing with one of my prized poisson, a fob watch. I always believed my father had probably given it to me. "Juliet, come make breakfast!" I heard Ms. Fill yell up the stairs, "Coming!" I yelled back, as I put my fob watch down next to my journal and walked downstairs to start preparing breakfast for everyone.

By the time I had finished making the first batch of pancakes the younger girls started walking down, along with the older girls. I quickly put them on the table along with some butter and syrup while everyone sat down, "Don't we need to pray Juliet?" little Kate asked, I gave her a smile, "How bout you say it this time Kate?" She then gave me her biggest smile and said, "Dear God, thank you for this food you have given us and help us get adopted soon, amen!" She said proudly. I gave her a little hug and whispered in her ear, "Anyone that wouldn't adopt you would be mad." She looked up at me with those piercing blue eyes, "Do you mean it?" she asked in a whisper. "Yes." I said as I returned to the kitchen to make some more pancakes. This was an all girl orphanage, so it didn't take much to feed them. Then all of a sudden Ms. Fill walked in the kitchen, we all stopped eating and stood up, "You can be seated." She said as we all sat back down, "Now ladies, today we have a man by the name of John Smith coming along with two others, so I expect everyone to be on there best behavior; so as soon as your done eating I want you to all finish getting ready if you need to." And with that she walked out. Everyone looked nervous, so we all hurried and ate our breakfast, cleaned our dishes, and walked upstairs to finish getting ready. Being me, I put my hair out of the messy bun from earlier and put it down to its natural state and brushed it out and went to go help the younger girls get ready.

"Juliet! Can you do my hair please!?" Kate yelled as soon as I walked in. I laughed, "Okay, go get your hair brush." She then quickly grabbed her hair brush and gave it to me. Kate was wearing a sunflower printed dress with some yellow flats. I brushed her blonde hair out and put in a little sunflower hair clip she had, "Thank you Juliet!" She said happily. I smiled, she was only seven and was the only girl here who could make me smile. All the other girls were always mean to me and judged me cause of my dreams or were nice but shy. I was one of the oldest here, being fifteen. Although Sidney was the oldest, being sixteen and Kate being the youngest at seven. I hope this adoption day goes good.

Authors note: Remember to go to the lick above, also I hope it was long enough for you guys!