Chapter 4

Authors Note(READ): Hey guys!! Here's the chapter like I promised, enjoy!!!! ( the picture to the side is Kate's outfit) Sorry, I would have posted it earlier, but here!

The Doctors POV

"I'll go get the other girl, you stay here Mr. Smith." The lady said as she walked out the room. "How long do we have to do this for Doctor?" Amy asked, she was obviously bored and wanted to return back to the TARDIS. "The TARDIS told us this was where we would find the voice of that girl that needed our help, and we are going to find her and then help her." I told her. Rory sighed as he sipped his tea just as the next girl walked in.

The girl looked nervous, she looked about fifteen years of age, "What's your name?" I asked her. "Juliet." she said nervously. "How old are you Juliet?" Amy asked, "Only fifteen mam." "And how long have you been at the orphanage?" Rory asked her, "About as long as I can remember, I honestly don't remember a day I haven't lived here." She said. Then all of a sudden Juliet was clutching her head in pain and on the floor, I ran to the ground where she lay.

"Doctor, the time has come!" a voice said, I looked down to realize the voice was coming from Juliet. Suddenly, the lady from earlier rushed in, "Sorry Mr. Smith, this hasn't happened in a while." She said as she tried to calm down Juliet. "It's okay I'm a nurse!" Rory said as he tried to calm her down as well. Then all of a sudden a fob watch fell out of her pocket, Amy picked it up and started to examine it. Then just like that, Juliet stopped gripping her head in pain, "Here let me check her pulse." Rory said as he put his fingers on her wrist. "Uh Doc... Mr. Smith, you might want to see this." Amy said, I brushed the dirt off my pants and then walked over to Amy, "Look at this." She said pointing to the watch. "It's just a fob watch Amy." sighing she pointed to the back of the fob watch. There on the back in Gallifreyan was written one word, "Future."

Authors Note: Next chapter could I get at least 2 votes?! Thanks guys!