Chapter 16

Wow! I got those votes fast! How about at least 3 votes for the next chapter!? Enjoy this chapter, I tried to make it long, please tell me what you guys think!!!

Juliet's POV

We continued running until we came to a stop and Mel went to talk to an older girl, maybe sixteen with emerald green eyes and light brown hair. I sat down on a bench when Mel came over to me with the girl, "Hey Juliet, this is my friend Hana- May." Mel says, "Please call me, May." she says. "Well, May here thinks she saw your friend." Mel tells me, "Really!?" I ask excitedly, "Yeah, follow me." she says as her and Mel run ahead. Sighing, I got up and ran after them.

The Doctor's POV

"Hey, where's Juliet?" Amy asks. I turn around to see she's no where in sight. I look around and see nobody is in sight except Rory, Amy, and I, "That's strange, where is everyone?" I ask as I pull out my sonic screwdriver and start scanning everything. Then out of nowhere I hear screaming. I turn around and see Amy and Rory are gone, I then hear more screaming in the other direction and follow it.

Juliet's POV

"So how long have you known this friend of yours?" May asks me, "As long as I can remember, we grew up together on a planet far away from here." I tell her remembering Galifrey. That's when I stopped, "What is it Juliet?" Mel asks me, I look around and notice nobody else is near us, "Where is everyone?" I ask. I see Mel looking around nervously as May checks her watch, "We have to hurry!" May says, just as we hear a scream. I quickly look around, "What was that?" I asked. Mel looked nervous," It's happening." she says as she's about to run when all of a sudden a metal robot shows up, it has the face of a man, "A cyberman." I mumble to myself, so I did the only thing I could, I screamed.

The cyberman looked right at me with those eyes, "You will be upgraded." it said just as it's head exploded into sparks. I looked behind it to see the Doctor running towards me, but where were Amy and Rory? "RUN!" the Doctor yelled at us as we started running to where the TARDIS was. Then out of nowhere another cyberman appeared and pulled out its gun, "You will be deleted." it said as it shot the gun, all of us quickly duck, avoiding the shot.

I saw the Doctor running up to us, then out of nowhere the Doctor shot the cyberman and went to hug us all, "I'm so happy you're all ok." he says. I quickly introduce him to Mel and May, "I'm the Doctor, pleasure to meet you." he says as he gives each of them a handshake. "Doctor?" I ask, "Yes Juliet?" he asks once he is done shaking May's hand, "Where's Rory and Amy." I ask.

At this, the Doctor's once happy face fades. "I'm not sure, I heard screaming and when I turned around they were gone." he says. I look around to make sure that there is no other cybermen, thankfully there isn't any. I hear May and Mel asking him questions, "So your name is the Doctor?" May asks. "Yes it is." the Doctor says with a grin, "Doctor, Doctor Who?" Mel asks. I feel like laughing but I hold it in. I suddenly feel a cold hand on my shoulder, I turn around to see a cyberman, then I black out.

Author's Note (READ):

Wow! So it's cybermen!! Do you guys like it? Also thanks for my winners again, Isie98 and JulietRichan! I hoped you guys enjoyed it! Also I have two favors for all my readers.

1) PLEASE tell me what you think of it, I want to know! 

2) PLEASE check out my new fanfic Mira's Fishy Tale, it's good I promise.

That's all I ask