Chapter 9

Juliet's POV

From the top of the stairs, I saw Mr. Smith talking with Ms. Fill while the Williams talked with each other. I slowly walked down the stairs with my suitcase in my hand. I felt as if all the girls were giving me dirty looks as I walked the final steps.

Mr. Smith, or should I say dad, was smiling at me along with the Williams. Mr. Williams walked up to me and took my suitcase, "Bye, everyone!!" I said as I followed Mr. Smith and Mr. and Mrs. Williams out the door.

"So, Mr. Smith, where are we going?" I asked. Surprisingly Mr. Williams answered, "It's a surprise." he said smirking. Confused I continued following them until we reached an alley, "What are we doing here?" I asked confused. Then I saw it, the blue police box from my dreams, so did that mean that all my dreams were real? Was it really bigger on the inside? Did all those monster really exist? Was I just imaging all of it? Would I just wake up at the orphanage and this be one big dream?

I saw Mr. Smith pull out a key from his jacket pocket and unlocked the doors. Mr. and Mrs. Williams walked in, "You coming, Juliet?" Mr. Smith asked, smiling. I pinched myself, making sure this wasn't a dream. Walking over to the door, I turned to see Mr. Smith smiling eagerly. Sighing, I walked inside, "Woah! It really is bigger on the inside!!" I was so amazed, it was just how it looked in my dream. I looked up these steps and saw the control panel, it was as pretty as it was in my dreams. Turning around Mr. Smith was walking over to me, "I'm sure you will find your room, please, follow me." he said. Still amazed, I followed him down one of the hallways.

I followed him until we reached a certain room with my name Juliet written on the door. Mr. Smith opened the door and gestured me inside. Inside was a huge bookcase filled with books and journals. There was also a desk with more journals where I could write. There was also a huge blue bed with some language written on the bed, "That's surprising." Mr. Smith said, "That's Gallifreyan, the old language of the Time Lords." He muttered to himself. I guess he didn't know I heard him so I asked, "So this is my room?" I asked confused, "Yep, the TARDIS sets up your room how she thinks you would want it." He said, "Time And Relative Dimension in Space." I mumbled to myself. "Yeah, thats right..." Mr. Smith said, "Well, I have to go, if you need anything just ask." He said, smiling. When I thought he was gone I threw myself on my bed. That's when I heard the door creek open, it was Mr. Smith. "Juliet?" he asked, I pulled myself up to the edge of the bed, "Yes?" sighing he looked at me with his peircing green eyes. "Now, that I have adopted you there is something you should know." sighing he took a deep breath, "My name isn't Mr. Smith, it's the Doctor."

Authors Note:

Aw!!! So she got adopted and The Doctor told her his name was the Doctor! Do you like? Love? Please tell me!!! Also please try out for my contest, it's easy! I promise and first, second, and third place get prizes!!!! So please enter! Also! I decided I'm not going to force votes, at least not right now. So I hope you all enjoy it and remember to enter the contest!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!