Chapter 12

Juliet's POV

It all came crashing down at me, like a pile of bricks. I remembered everything, from Galifrey to my little house. That was when I remembered my mom, as the memories stopped flooding down on me I looked down at the Doctor and smiled. "I missed you." I said as I ran over to him and gave him a hug, almost knocking him down. I felt my two hearts beating with adrenaline and my brain bursting with new information. "Doctor?" I whispered in his ear, "Yes?" he asked in his soothe voice, "What happen to Galifrey?" I asked in a whisper.

The Doctor let go of me and looked at me in my eyes, I saw pain and hurt in his eyes, "Doctor, what happen?" I asked a bit angrily. Sighing the Doctor shooed Amy and Rory away, when I heard the door click, I turned my attention back to the Doctor. "Well, what happen?" I asked, sighing the Doctor sat down on my bed, patting on the spot next to him for me to sit. When I sat down he had his head in his hands, "I'm so happy you weren't there, when they attacked." He started, I held my breath, it can't be, I quickly stood up to open my suitcase, which Rory brought in. When I opened it, I reached for my journal and walked over to the Doctor, "Is this what happened?" I asked as I turned to one of the first pages, "This was the last vision I had before I was everything was a haze." I told him.

The Doctor put his head out of his hands and looked at the pages. They had pictures of Daleks destroying Galifrey, along with the Time Lords screaming out in pain. "I saw this right before my mother turned me human, after that it's a haze." I told him. The Doctor was studying the pictures to every detail, "Juliet, you and I are the last two Time Lords in existence, all the others perished in this Time War, The Last Time War."

Authors Note (READ):

Wow! I can't believe I just wrote that, lol. So I'm sorry it's short, I have been busy with all school and what not. So remember, there is still a chance to enter the contest. Here's the information:

Okay so what you have do is simple, fill out this form and then I will decide who will be on it.

Name:

Species (Alien or human [no dalek or Time Lord]):

Age:

Description:

Personality:

M or F:

That's all!!! Prizes are:

1st place: A cover for any one of your stories, dedication, 20 votes on your stories, a new fan, and lastly getting a character in my story!!!

2nd place: 10 votes on your stories, and a cover

3rd place: You can pick between getting a cover or 5 votes, your choice

And also please only enter forms on Chapter 6, it makes it easier for me!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, here's the questions:

How will Juliet react to the Last Time War?

What will happen to Amy and Rory? (I want you guys to decide)

And Do you guys like that Juliet is a Visionary? I want to know!!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

PS: Can I please get at least 5 Votes for the next chapter, thanks!